littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: USA - low intensity civil war

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle

USA - low intensity civil war

Its not a pretty site. the video in the article reminds me of Ukraine.

https://www.rt.com/usa/501820-proud-...d-blm-protest/

Seems like a low intensity civil war going on in america.

p.s. just waiting for Theinterositor to write some mindless statements to detract from this topic(as he does in previous negative articles on america)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (29-09-2020)

It's not the exact one reason told, but it's close enough for this thread.

An American explains to a Russian that the United States is a truly free country because he can stand in front of the White House and shout “To hell with Ronald Reagan!” The Russian says that this is nonsense because he can easily stand in Red Square and shout “To hell with Ronald Reagan.”

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (28-09-2020), bydand (28-09-2020), Hans.KK (27-09-2020), nicklcool (29-09-2020), TheInterocitor (28-09-2020)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post

p.s. just waiting for Theinterositor to write some mindless statements to detract from this topic(as he does in previous negative articles on america)
    Low is putting it mildly.
    Lots of handbag fighting.I understand what you're getting at, the USA is heading towards a kinda civil war, but not on the scale of Ukraine, for now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (28-09-2020), nicklcool (29-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Low is putting it mildly.
    Lots of handbag fighting.I understand what you're getting at, the USA is heading towards a kinda civil war, but not on the scale of Ukraine, for now.
    And video editing and dirty tricks.

For instance, in the rt clip above, the "journalists" were antifa/provocateurs dressed as "journalists" and we're agitating. Then cueue the camera man to film it and then give raw footage to editors to cut it the way the management sees fit. It's funny, really. To see things in tv and how they are presented and to see it live it person. Rarely is in person better. Rv makes things look so big and sexy

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    And video editing and dirty tricks.

For instance, in the rt clip above, the "journalists" were antifa/provocateurs dressed as "journalists" and we're agitating. Then cueue the camera man to film it and then give raw footage to editors to cut it the way the management sees fit. It's funny, really. To see things in tv and how they are presented and to see it live it person. Rarely is in person better. Rv makes things look so big and sexy
    They took the video from RUPTLY which shoots hour of video. You can watch live streams on YouTube that last over 3 hours of uncut video.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (29-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post

And the Bankers are laughing, well all the way to the bank. Look at these fools fighting among themselves when it's the banks and the corporations that are making it all happen.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    It's not the exact one reason told, but it's close enough for this thread.

An American explains to a Russian that the United States is a truly free country because he can stand in front of the White House and shout “To hell with Ronald Reagan!” The Russian says that this is nonsense because he can easily stand in Red Square and shout “To hell with Ronald Reagan.”
    I see, exactly. you mean like this pepper spraying of students protesting the 1%?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdDLhPwpp4

I see what you mean how great free speech is in america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VYkH4ifqGM