littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Boris threatens to send in the army, should the Brits not listen...

Boris threatens to send in the army, should the Brits not listen...

https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland/...8722.bild.html

reading through the news every morning, also other newspapers, i wonder how it is going to end here? in Austria Masks everywhere,www.kurier.at, www.oe24.at Johnson threatens to send in the army if the good citizens do not listen. will it end in England,Chunnel closed, ferries and harbors shut down for passenger -service- and also the airports?
    here i see every day fewer and fewer people wearing masks.Will it be accepted -better a few dead more before the whole country goes to the dogs? -
    or will it come to this?https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...al-says-a70228
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

If we look at the numbers Corona numbers then is is not looking good for the UK, it is a slightly better in Russia, but the trend is wrong, so more harder stuff may be around the corner, they may try to pin-point the things they do more specific against those individuals that are a risk for them self or others, young people seems to fall in here in some other country's, so maybe in Russia too?

A few weeks ago the mask control in the Metro was very efficient, by Russian standards, but now they are lazy again, some shops have guards at the entrance to tell everybody to put on a mask, some costumers just do not care and try to walk in, I have seen that people had been denied access to the shop, so some places do take things seriously.

Was just at an exhibition that use to be an interesting event, but this year is was a very think cup of the, but the demand to wear mask was all over, not all drunk persons can read the signs or hear the massages, but when a lager numbers of guards is standing around them that realise that something has to be done so "On with the mask". But I use to spend 4-5 hours at this exhibition, but this time one hour and the 30 minutes was waiting on the bus.

This "pandemic" is reaching bogus proportions.
    I have had enough. Masks are nonsense, this thing is a threat only to the super-old and super-unhealthy, and normal washing of hands and reasonable "social" distancing is more than sufficient. The MT is one of the many centrally-controlled organs desperately trying to promote fear and belief in this stuff.
    I'd rather catch a disease and die than go on living like this. One can cease to live out of an exaggerated fear of dying.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

tasel (25-09-2020)

But I use to spend 4-5 hours at this exhibition, but this time one hour and the 30 minutes was waiting on the bus.[/QUOTE]

- normally- i go every year at least to 3 or 4 -food- related exhibitions in Moscow. do i go this time? to be honest,no. i got away from the bug so far, using some common sense and my own brain. why risk it all now. as you say, at some big shops security is strict, but the moment buyers are in, the mask comes off or at least under the nose. and it more or less only the shops employees who wear those ghastly blue or black latex gloves and masks up to their eyes. and i think i will keep it this way. i want to enjoy walking Jhinn my dog for many more years, he is also getting on now, nearly 15. We have a big park across the road. And obvious it does help, i am retired and do not need to go to work every day anymore. and to be honest, i enjoy the quiet life, i had enough excitement during my 50 odd years as Chef.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I have had enough. Masks are nonsense, this thing is a threat only to the super-old and super-unhealthy, and normal washing of hands and reasonable "social" distancing is more than sufficient. The MT is one of the many centrally-controlled organs desperately trying to promote fear and belief in this stuff.
    I'd rather catch a disease and die than go on living like this. One can cease to live out of an exaggerated fear of dying.
    Rus, one thing is for sure, using one's OWN brain and common sense is gone out by the window for many people. And when reading the Austrian and German newspapers, i must say,indeed i am glad i live in Russia.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (24-09-2020), rusmeister (24-09-2020)

Why?

The Belarus leader and a few african leaders are on record saying they were offered tens of millions of dollars to enact a lockdown. Almost every single country in the world has done so. If the Belarus leader is to be believed then that could mean that every single leader is taking directions from some higher ups. Russia included. Only some Russians will take the vaccine, same as the rest of the world, so the powers that be will and must force the new reality on people. Just look at the Moscow metro and facial recognition, u think non-vaccinated people will be let in? Or any public transportation? Or banking? It will work till cash is outlawed, and then what?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

tasel (25-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Why?

The Belarus leader and a few african leaders are on record saying they were offered tens of millions of dollars to enact a lockdown. Almost every single country in the world has done so. If the Belarus leader is to be believed then that could mean that every single leader is taking directions from some higher ups. Russia included. Only some Russians will take the vaccine, same as the rest of the world, so the powers that be will and must force the new reality on people. Just look at the Moscow metro and facial recognition, u think non-vaccinated people will be let in? Or any public transportation? Or banking? It will work till cash is outlawed, and then what?
    New article from Moscow times... About sberbank transformation.....

Sberbank also unveiled a new design concept for its network of 14,000 branches across Russia. Tellers will be replaced by super ATMs with face recognition technology through which customers can not only perform standard banking functions, but even order taxis and takeaway food.

Just look at the Moscow metro and facial recognition, u think non-vaccinated people will be let in? Or any public transportation? Or banking? It will work till cash is outlawed, and then what?[/QUOTE]

there is a much easier way. nearly everyone needs for their work a medical book.and there the reply will be simple, no jabs, no book, no work. because name and address and palce of work are on file. and they will come looking. fines for the proprietors and fines for the - no vacation-.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    In the US, the DC swamp is delaying/preventing the release of effective vaccine.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthca...-us-drug-trial

The FDA bureaucracy is more interested in anti-Trump politics than in medical research. A working vaccine might make Trump look good.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Just look at the Moscow metro and facial recognition, u think non-vaccinated people will be let in? Or any public transportation? Or banking? It will work till cash is outlawed, and then what?

there is a much easier way. nearly everyone needs for their work a medical book.and there the reply will be simple, no jabs, no book, no work. because name and address and palce of work are on file. and they will come looking. fines for the proprietors and fines for the - no vacation-.[/QUOTE]

Well, sure.

But that's pen and paper. And old school. Those days are long gone. It's all computers now, or it should be. I mean,bloom att eh changes for foreigners and visas.

But that's pen and paper. And old school. Those days are long gone. It's all computers now, or it should be. I mean,bloom att eh changes for foreigners and visas.[/QUOTE]

medbook is done two ways these days. only certain clinics are allowed to do the test.i for instance have to go to a clinic in MITINO, all the places that have done the tests before are not doing it anymore. because they have to pay, and pay quite a lot to have the tests done. the results are indeed entered into a russian wide computer system. ( Rospotrebnadzor...) and HAVE to be accepted from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. and you still get your book...LAW of course is one thing, but as they say in Russia, or better Chernomyrdin said that - we wanted it better, but it got out as usual -... and as you know, a computer system can and does crash, data can be lost. but a piece of printed paper is paper.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (25-09-2020)

And yet, the most interesting and clear vision of the future was in yesterday's Moscow yes article in the transformation of sberbank into sber, which is no longer a bank. Amazing really. But it's the next logical step. As cash becomes obsolete and everything turns digital, the central hub will still be sber. Freaking brilliant. I've always admired german Greg. I wish I could find a book or two on him to learn more. He seems to be very forward thinking.

Covid preventive measures cause 7 to 90 times more "life-years" than they save

covid-19_anxiety_lockdowns_life_destroyed_saved

Suicides and crime rising, social disruption on a family or wider scale, media misreporting causing anxiety, etc. 55% of adults report the disease having a serious effect on their mental health.

Regarding the spike in teen suicides..."there is a material difference between a malady that kills a 20 year-old in the prime of her life and one that kills a 90-year-old who would have otherwise died a month later."

https://www.newsmax.com/us/suicides-.../21/id/968495/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (27-09-2020)

Another thing is that hospitals delay or cancel appointments for non-covid related operations, which can cause complications for people scheduled to have such life-saving procedures

One thing which is overlooked is that the Covid shutdown has caused a lot of people to become overweight, and formerly overweight people to become obese...which causes more health problems. (This is my anecdotal observation from people i see at Walmart, and auction gatherings.)

When I mentioned on Linkedin that I would not date a "beautiful" 350-pound girl, who resembled a pyramid, it got me shamed and banned.

Overeating puts a strain on a nation's agricultural system. Heavier people require more food. With "growing" people and more strain on the Earth's crust, it could even alter the planet's orbit, and cause a new Ice Age.

"Yo mama's so fat....that when she told me her weight, I thought she was giving me her phone number!"

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet." - William Shakespeare.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 27-09-2020 at 07:56.