littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prolonging PRP

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Could you share full list on docs you needed to hand in, I know different areas of Russia have their own rules.
    I've been told to show an incom,taxes,but I read that with new simplified Chinese procedure it isn't needed.
    I filed based on marriage with Russian kid. I didn't have to show income taxes or my bank statement. I just wrote down the amount on the application and they didn't ask for proof of income.

The forms I submitted in Rostov-on-Don are:

Original language certificate, notarized copy of marriage certificate, notarized copy of child birth certificate, notarized and translated copy of my foreign passport (all pages including blank ones), copy of my PRP, copy of my tax number, notarized copy of wife's internal passport (only marked pages), 2 sets of citizenship applications, 3 photos and copy of state duty payment.

They didn't ask for migration card, annual notification receipt, proof of income or taxes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Judge (31-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Congratulations.
    When I got mine some years ago I showed to some other people from outside Russia so they could see what it looks like, someone said "Now you are a blue Russian", but a Russian that was present said "Don't call your self that, it is bad". So what are we, the holders of the blue book, Russians light?
    know the reason why? - blue - in Russian slang also means homosexual...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (04-11-2020), Hans.KK (04-11-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12