littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: the fabric of american society - for all to see.

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle

the fabric of american society - for all to see.

another two police shot. I doubt the last two either

I think it's plain for everyone to see. America is not a nice place.

Do people still want to migrate there?

https://www.rt.com/usa/500581-trump-...iffs-ambushed/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (14-09-2020)

many years ago i was working there, as a Chef. and honestly i must say i was glad when returning to the oh so bad, apartheid ridden South Africa...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    many years ago i was working there, as a Chef. and honestly i must say i was glad when returning to the oh so bad, apartheid ridden South Africa...
    What city did you work in?

I am selling this book "Learn Russian in 3 Months" on Ebay, and I have sold more copies this year than in the past 5 years combined. Also, I sold a copy of my "Learn to speak Russian" software, for first time in a while.

Anecdotal evidence, but seem to be more Americans want to learn Russian...maybe they are seeking to emigrate? Or, after years of 100% negative media about Russia, it has reverse effect, and people in US want to find out for themselves.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 14-09-2020 at 18:30.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (14-09-2020), Uncle Wally (17-09-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    another two police shot. I doubt the last two either

I think it's plain for everyone to see. America is not a nice place.

Do people still want to migrate there?

https://www.rt.com/usa/500581-trump-...iffs-ambushed/
    Monkeys with guns: (shooting starts at about 4:40, but before that, they seem to be looting the small white car in the foreground. Either that or they are selling drugs out of it.)

https://www.facebook.com/okcpd/videos/613024609635866

[QUOTE=TheInterocitor;1494424]What city did you work in?
    Houston.and then the company paid me a vacation in Dallas and New York. But we were treated at the airport like, well, whatever. and when i told them that i am an Austrian citizen, there were other visa and passport requirements for me then for South Africans, one of the monkeys barked at me - then i should have stayed in Australia - that degenerate idiot did not even know the difference between Austria and Australia...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (17-09-2020)

... did not even know the difference between Austria and Australia...
    Now and then some educations systems leaves something to be desired, George Carlin covers this very well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (17-09-2020)

This is type of immigrants US receives. No country wants these types of citizens - criminals or mentally-maladjusted. Mexico pushes him over the border, now he is US problem.

He starts a forest fire, he is released from jail, then starts another 6 fires.

Oregon-man-freed-after-starting-brush-fire-set-six-more-cops/

Houston.and then the company paid me a vacation in Dallas and New York. But we were treated at the airport like, well, whatever. and when i told them that i am an Austrian citizen, there were other visa and passport requirements for me then for South Africans, one of the monkeys barked at me - then i should have stayed in Australia - that degenerate idiot did not even know the difference between Austria and Australia...
    I have heard that many, many times, from young Americans, they do not know the difference between Austria and Australia. They don't know world geography and they don't know world history.

Customs is weird in the US (at Washington DC airports). One time the security is joking with me "What did you do in Russia? Drink beer and chase women? Ha-ha-ha!" The next time two agents are double-teaming me, firing questions about declaring everything I brought back from Russia in my luggage. Finally I admit I have a candy bar I bought at Sheremetevo and when they learn I worked for US government (semi-)intelligence agency, they turn and stalk away...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (15-09-2020)

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    This is type of immigrants US receives. No country wants these types of citizens - criminals or mentally-maladjusted. Mexico pushes him over the border, now he is US problem.

He starts a forest fire, he is released from jail, then starts another 6 fires.

Oregon-man-freed-after-starting-brush-fire-set-six-more-cops/
    You don't think he was probably normal before entering the USA, but then became that way after enduring american society.

the failed phoney promise of the 'american dream' drove him to it? not this?

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    You don't think he was probably normal before entering the USA, but then became that way after enduring american society.

the failed phoney promise of the 'american dream' drove him to it? not this?
    Look up "Mariel Boatlift" - You can believe the Leftist media version, a whitewash which calls it "humanitarian", but I was there, I saw it - Cuba's Castro deported 125,000 convicted criminals, mentally ill, homosexuals, and prostitutes, to Florida. Miami became the most dangerous city in North America.

Today, Mexico and Central America follow the same pattern. Mexico does not send, to the Colossus to the North, its scientists, its doctors, its teachers and professionals. Mexico transfers its socially undesirable - criminals, its unemployable, its undercl**** with the willing collusion of the Media/Left in the USA.

Yesterday, Joe Biden got "Iraq" and "Iran" mixed up. I used to have the same problem (when I was in fourth grade.... ).

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ech-in-florida

"U.S. troops died in Iran and Afghanistan, 6,000, as of today, 923," Biden said.

Joe Biden, as vice-president, was Obama's "Point Man" ("expert") on the Middle East...

Here, an earlier video, he also mixes up Iran and Iraq, and appears to think the US bombed Ukraine...

Joe Biden as President? "Hey, what country are we bombing today? Florida?

He makes Boris Yeltsin look like an towering intellectual.

Biden is getting senile, as president he would be dangerous. But the Left's plan is to have Biden win the election, then the day after he is sworn in, he will resign (for "health reasons") and Kamala Harris, the most extreme Leftist Senator in Washington, would step in as president. She, and Biden, have already started to refer to the "Harris Administration". Yes, that would be a catastrophic scenario, not just for the US, for the world. (Would like to put a smiley here, but nothing funny about the imminent destruction of my country).
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 17-09-2020 at 13:45.

But the Left's plan is to have Biden win the election, then the day after he is sworn in, he will resign (for "health reasons") and Kamala Harris, the most extreme Leftist Senator in Washington, would step in as president. She, and Biden, have already started to refer to the "Harris Administration".

i think we should keep this post in our memory and see what is happening, when and if and maybe and but and whatever.