littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone planning on being a guinea pig for Sputnik V?

Anyone planning on being a guinea pig for Sputnik V?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swampwiz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (12-08-2020), Uncle Wally (12-08-2020)

Not me.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

You first.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Someone told me that, I think it was, Russian sold 1bn USD or doses to 20 countries. So, it looks like there will be a whole mess of people trying it out

Soldiers, doctors and teachers will be.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (13-08-2020)

they will have plenty -volunteers-if needed. All the army, there you do as the - dedushki- tell you.end of the story.a packet of sweets, stick of cigarettes, coffee or tea, and no questions asked.( wonder how many volunteers they had already. not only the few that were reported...) МЧС might be the next one. no jabs, you dont work here anymore. no bonus, salary withheld , manz athign can be done. anyone who needs a medical book for the daily work ( hospitalize,hairdressers, shop assistants). no jabs, no book,no work.SES will upgrade controls in shops and kitchens...( when i was working in LIPETSK, i had a Moscow medial book. -not accepted here. you make a new one.we know who you are,where you work. dont like it, go back to Moscow. here we do it our way -...). anyone who needs a patent, TRP,PRP in Sakharov. no stamp or spravka of the jabs, no documents here.. .as simple as that. no need for -volunteers..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Soldiers, doctors and teachers will be.
    Looks like that, and it is for free for them, and if I got it right they can't refuse.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (12-08-2020)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    You first.
    You don't trust Putin?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (13-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    You don't trust Putin?

at least Russia is further then quite a few others. but that can not be, can it? can't trust those Commies! and that ex KGB spy Putin. On top of it they did it themselves. and not a -western - Pharma Multi! that can not be good. the Robert Koch Institute,from Germany, supposedly a very serious Institute, got egg all over their face. vaccination already in fall,no 2021, maybe 2022. There is also another article there, the USA is testing already on volunteers,at least the official version is being printed. No ifs and buts and when and why there... wonder how many -volunteers they had already in St.Quentin or Foolsome Prisons..(all from todays BILD, www.bild.de. they change their set up every 30 minutes on their homepage. something different might be shown and one has to dig...))

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Someone told me that, I think it was, Russian sold 1bn USD or doses to 20 countries.
    That is well done for a product that had shown no result whatsoever yet, that is both positive result, and the unwanted side-effects.
    And if the product is harmless stuff that cost nothing to produce then it is money right in your pocket, well done I will say.

WHO is telling that they think Russia is bypassing a lot of testing that should be done before you test in larger scale, but who can trust WHO? they are in the pocket of the US/China/or-who-ever-you-do-not-like.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (13-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    That is well done for a product that had shown no result whatsoever yet, that is both positive result, and the unwanted side-effects.
    And if the product is harmless stuff that cost nothing to produce then it is money right in your pocket, well done I will say.

WHO is telling that they think Russia is bypassing a lot of testing that should be done before you test in larger scale, but who can trust WHO? they are in the pocket of the US/China/or-who-ever-you-do-not-like.
    The Philippines president dutarte said he would test it on himself, because, as he said, he was old.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (13-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    The Philippines president dutarte said he would test it on himself, because, as he said, he was old.
    With these kinds of announcements, who will then trust the system, and/or the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    With these kinds of announcements, who will then trust the system, and/or the vaccine?
    never mind that he is old, a deathwish he for sure has also not. i think, and from reading through several news items, this is just a lot of hoopla because Russia has it. Today it was announced that they will begin 3rd stage testing. And most important, i nmasses it will be not available -now-. RBC and Sputnik news have not to bad news about it in general.no -we have a problem - or - but we fix it, because we are the greatest -... and FB, the biggest cock and bull storytellers there of all times. everyday another expert, one more opinion. just to be contradicted tomorrow. some of the -best - institutes in Germany (RKI,Robert Koch Institute)are amongst them. and one of the best, self proclaimed though , virologists there...i rather watch the weather forecast, they seem to be more and more accurate lately..https://www.bild.de/ratgeber/2020/ra...1860.bild.html most of it is though under the sections -by subscription only read...) THAT they have learned very fast,how to make money...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (13-08-2020)

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (14-08-2020), Hans.KK (14-08-2020)

Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (19-08-2020), Hans.KK (14-08-2020), Uncle Wally (14-08-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast