littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: if that is true,people responsible should be charged with attempted mass murder!

if that is true,people responsible should be charged with attempted mass murder!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...152323670.html

- nice guys - indeed, Trump and his son in law...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...152323670.html

- nice guys - indeed, Trump and his son in law...
    The Yahoo! piece is total BS. No references, no sources. Innuendo and anonymous "reports."

Total crapola.

The media's lunatic obsession with Trump knows no bounds.

If anyone should be held responsible for crimes against humanity it is Governor Cuomo of New York, who herded Coronavirus patients into nursing homes, where the KungFlu spread like wildfire, claiming 30,000 lives.

If anyone should be charged with mass murder it is the media, failing to report and complicit with Leftist Blue State Mayors and Governors in removing and defunding police. With no police in place to control the criminals in urban areas, with Democrat/Snowflake officials supporting and encouraging the mob to loot, burn and riot, in major US cities the crime rate has now doubled and tripled. Murders are at all time highs in Chicago, St. Louis, Seattle, Portland, etc. New York City, once one of the safest cities in the world has seen an explosion of murders and unreported looting, after Mayor DeBlasio fired the entire 500-man contingent of undercover cops and publicly led the way in encouraging lawlessness.

The tech giants, Twitter, Google , Youtuibe and Facebook, are CENSORING any mention of Hydroxychloroquine, which has been PROVEN to be an effective therapy against Chinese Coronavirus. Big Tech should be charged with Genocide, as should all the authorities criminalizing the sue of or banning the mention of, or preventing the sale of, Hydroxychloroquine. Until about 2 months ago, Hydroxychloroquine has been used for the past 30 years, as a therapy against malaria. Now, suddenly, it is effectively banned in the US, illegal to prescribe. Banning the use of medicine to treat ill patients is something that is too despicable for words.

About Hydroxychloroquine, Yahoo! and other media scum are deathly silent or cite misleading and false information.

Media, Big Tech, Progressive/Democrats/Soros-funded terrorists, all are insane in their obsession to get Trump. They will anything, including condoning mass murder, crashing the world economy, and encouraging rioters, arsonists and the urban terrorists destroying the foundations of Western Civilization.
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Yeah, as soon as I see the source as “Yahoo News”, I don’t even need to read the article to know what I will find.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Next will the media/Google claim "Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler"? Whoops, should have known... Search ""Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler" - Google gleefully reports 1,410,000 hits.
    Rus, did receive PM?
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

- Google gleefully reports 1,410,000 hits.

8,510,000 результата * this i just copied when i type in -incognito window - Is Trump an incarnation of Hitler..... wonder why i get so many more?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....