littleangels        English Nanny
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Russia moves to destabilize Belarus

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Mate, there is clearly tens of thousands of people here. As in, way more than 100k. I saw an article that suggested 1mn people had marched. Just to be clear, 10k is a small American city sports stadium. The picture above clearly shows considerably more people than this.
    You are mentally incoherent, but I don't blame you, if you get your video games and reality mixed up. Or maybe you take too many drugs. Who knows? Everything about you is fake.

Anyone who sees more than 12,000 in that pic is delusional. That's .01 percent of the population of Belarus. 1 out of a thousand. Wow, what an overwhemlming majority.

That's like your "Nehrs" - Black Ukrainians, who you claim are the vast majority of Crimeans.

Crimea, where "not a single person" voted for soyuz!
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Mate, there is clearly tens of thousands of people here. As in, way more than 100k. I saw an article that suggested 1mn people had marched. Just to be clear, 10k is a small American city sports stadium. The picture above clearly shows considerably more people than this.
    When people are packed in a sports stadium, they are packed like sardines next to each other.

You don't know anything about estimating crowds, either.

That is a "million" people? You are loony-tunes. Better stick to your vidoe games

Mate, you have clearly lost the plot. Go seek help.
    You should pull your head out of your rectal aperture and get back to your video games, "mate".

My guess is you drunk post a lot, forget, and then are too proud to go back and re-read what you wrote.
    I don't drink. You are the drunken jackass posting drunken drivel and disinformation from the violent Left, and cheering on the arsonists of Antifa and the murderers of Black Lives Matter.

Mate, I realize I am seriously crazy. Not biopolar, I've gone all the way lunatic. I kiss the butt of "Media Matters," funded by George Soros, I kiss the butt of the salivating bigot, David Brock. They are my GODS!

Let me put it another way. This horrible liberal thing follows me around whereever I go- liberals here, liberals there. It's like the boogeyman. or a ghost. or a monster under my bed. Everywhere I go, in everything I do, liberal scum and the horrible no-good, lying fakenews/media and evil reporters are there misreporting everything. I know I am delusional.
    Yes, I know you are brain-damaged "liberal." You SUPPORT riots, looting, arson, mayhem and racist mob murders.

Go seek help. You are calling out for it, you just don't realize it yet. Maybe it's fishing or hunting or going to a disco or smoking weed or jerking off. Whatevers your thing. Just do t let that volcano build up.
    Wow, I hope your cage-keepers do not allow you near sharp instruments or guns. You sound like the next school-shooter.

Where is your icon-picture? Part of your cover is missing.

But, as to the rest, it doesn't matter what you or I do. The world is at an inflection/pivot point and we are in the midst of a massive change. Like it or not, this is the 4th industrial revolution. Shape it to our own future that we determine. Otherwise, we sentence ourselves to be luddites.
    Look in a mirror, Luddite! The civilized world is sick and tired of the past 60 years of leftist bigotry which has ruined the great cities of America. More of the same "solutions" to urban problems will not work. Your time is OVER!

I don't want it, don't need it. But embrace it we should.
    Bipolar much?
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 19-08-2020 at 03:51.

Yes, of course.
    Dictatorial leaders in their last days continue to believe that they are right. I'm sure Marie Antoinette felt the same way, as did other "kings and queens". That's what led them to their calling in life, their greatness, their final denial of truth, and their fall. It's like that greek story of icarus. fly too close to the sun, and your wings (dreams) will melt.
    The Left's dictatorial mayors and governors are burning down their own cities to "save" them from the evil Republicans?

we are in the midst of a massive change
    YES! The civilized world is sick and tired of the past 60 years of your Leftist bigotry and spiritless, anal categorization of people by their skin colors, genders and behaviors which has CAUSED the RUIN of the great cities of America.

Black Americans are waking up, and they walking OFF the George Soros plantation. They are joining the rest of the American mosaic, throwing off their Democrat/FakeNews chains.

Yes, of course.

If people only knew when to ride off into the sunset with their heads held high.......
    Yes. Arrogant, condescending Americans like you, love to lecture the "barbarians" of Russia, to allow them to see how much superior the "advanced" American way of life is.

These "dumb Russians", they should all watch CNN, and listen to Leftist bigotry from Media Matters, and read the New York Times and Politico, right?

Actually, most of the Russians and expats here are a lot more intelligent than you.

The "advanced" Americans who have graduated from "enlightened" and Leftist American public school system, looting a Target store:

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    The Left's dictatorial mayors and governors are burning down their own cities to "save" them from the evil Republicans?

You really need help.

The conversation was about lukashenko and how he continues to lecture people, while hundreds of thousands of people turn against him and you somehow equate this with America And American problems.

How are they related or connected in any way?

Look in a mirror, Luddite! The civilized world is sick and tired of the past 60 years of leftist bigotry which has ruined the great cities of America. More of the same "solutions" to urban problems will not work. Your time is OVER!

Bipolar much?
    I don't know if you have traveled much or follow other nations news, but it's mostly the same everywhere. Muslims and blacks in London, Turkish in Germany, all kinds of people in France, Aussie, etc. It's nearly the same situation.

You can read about the why's in https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

Yes. Arrogant, condescending Americans like you, love to lecture the "barbarians" of Russia, to allow them to see how much superior the "advanced" American way of life is.

These "dumb Russians", they should all watch CNN, and listen to Leftist bigotry from Media Matters, and read the New York Times and Politico, right?

Actually, most of the Russians and expats here are a lot more intelligent than you.

The "advanced" Americans who have graduated from "enlightened" and Leftist American public school system, looting a Target store:

What are you talking about? This thread is about Belarus and lukashenko and you are talking about lectureing barbarian Russians? And watchimg CNN? Fun fact. I used to watch it in Moscow and it was completely different. Very moderate, different international hosts and very balanced. It didn't resemble American CNN at all.

I don't know who hurt you, but the scars run deep.

Yes, I know you are brain-damaged "liberal." You SUPPORT riots, looting, arson, mayhem and racist mob murder:
    Mate, I have posted here for years upon years. Not once have I ever been accused of being a lefty or a liberal.

That's the weird part. Somehow you got this idea In your head and from there you are just typing out whatever the voices in your head are telling you. It's weird.

This reminds me of one time I was drinking beer with a buddy at a cafe off tverskya. I went into the bathroom and saw a black guy washing his hands. I made eye contact with him as I passed and while I was peeing, he started asking me why I was in Russia.. I told him him I was teaching English and he started shouting at me, accusing me of following him around and that he.knew who I really worked for - the CIA. I quickly left and he followed me and kept shouting. The whole cafe was watching us and my buddy, who was English, was laughing and was shocked.

Anyways, you can't have a rational conversation with a crazy person.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (19-08-2020)

Tikhanovska the new President of Belarus?

http://nedeljnikafera.net/belorusija...mQaMdTd-W54K_o

the original article is in - serbian - language.at least my translator said so...
    But one thing for sure is very much different from all the -protests - in the West. I have seen no smashed windows, no looted shops, no beaten up people or turned over trash cans. no barricades, no stone throwing, no ripped up roads or sidewalks. young people were protesting in masses, no faces covered up to their ears.
    will Lukashenko go peacefully? Russia for sure will not interfere or needs to interfere.The only thing they -need - to look that the new President is not to far West and NATO leaning. and one can assume VV will -take care - of that? Interesting also the stories that go around o nFB. Lukashenko was apparently offered by the WHO 80 million $$ to do a lockdown in Belarus like in Italy. he refused and the offer was increased 10x to 800 million. a clip shows what he talking to his ministers. BUT the original language is turned so much down that one can not understand it. And the funny voice - translator - apparently says something completely different. ( i can not find the link on FB anymore,maybe it was deleted?) the story goes also, the SERB President got an offer from the WHO and IMF, to do the same. Apparently, or so they say, he took the money... A weird world out there...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (19-08-2020)

https://m.facebook.com/butusov.yuriy...55945144445747
    Ukromaidowns claim SBU (security service on the territory of former UkrSSR in 1953 yr borders) planned the blackop to catch 33 "Vagner" guys on the transit from Minsk to Istanbul... but something went wrong
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    .. but something went wrong
    I feel like there should be an and here.....

I'd heard this idea, that it is somehow connected to his stance on covid.

But this leads to worldwide communist conspiracy theories and while I don't doubt it, it's impossible for me to believe the entire world is in on it, yet, the entire world does seem to be doing the same things. Weird.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast