littleangels        English Nanny
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Russia moves to destabilize Belarus

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    All just to protect yourself, and others, from your own, and other peoples stupidity.
    Sometimes the state must protect the people from their own stupidity.
    Stupidity is, in this case, to spread a disease / virus, that in this point in time have shown that it have a bad impact on public health, or are all the covid 19 cases in the US just fake?
    Hans, I would rather see 10% of the American population die from such a virus, and would include myself in that number, rather than see America cease altogether to be the land of the free and the home of the brave and just become another version of China. But as a matter of fact, the death rate is much lower than ten percent. I have realized that there are other ways to cause despair and death among people through efforts to control a virus, an exaggerated fear that is worse than the original threat.

I think the number of cases is FAR less important than number of deaths directly caused.

Live with reasonable care, but don't stop living, and not all recommended measures are actually wise or good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (17-08-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    The rest of the world is fine, but you, on the other hand, looks to be in not that good shape, maybe you should see a doctor?
    Hans, how would you like to have this racist scumbag and his violent, outraged BLM thugs show up outside your house, to terrorize your family?

This sub-human is a candidate running for the legislature and is fully supported by the Democrat governor of the state.

"Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

When Mother Russia annexes Belarus, will it become an autonomous republic?

Its pretty clear that this in the cards, with Belarussians hailing their savior from tyranny!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-ouster-396365

5. The Following User Says Thank You to swampwiz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (17-08-2020)

What a wild idea, bit one the Russian elite have been working on for some time. I guess we now know why Russian sent mercenaries- they were adding fuel to the fire.

Anyways, aside from passports, lots would change. Military, money, treaties, etc..

What a complicated mess. And a potential gold rush. Think of all those privatizations.

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Reference? Half-coherent thought? Indian dude? Hans? Shithole country? What are you talking about? MAGA is a "movement"?
    Exactly, your posts have become so incoherent that even you cannot believe that you've regressed to the level of some random Indian dude posting and on our forum, from his sh*thole country.

Don't go the way of Biden, Fantastika!! Escape this thread while you're still ahead!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (17-08-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Ok boomer.
    No, he's right, American.

I can only assume you're of the thinking that everything will be OK, we should just retreat to the suburbs (or White, Christian, traditionalist countries, as we Expats here in Russia have done), and wait out these riots and the CoVid madness until everything just passes over and then we return to normal.

Ain't buying it, man- if anything, you're presenting the tired, hackeneyed, boomer logic.

Fantastika has a superfluous, wordy way of expressing it, but the thinking is absolutely correct that White Flight II won't work, for the same reasons it failed the first time around. It's just kicking the can down the road for your kids to deal with.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Exactly, your posts have become so incoherent that even you cannot believe that you've regressed to the level of some random Indian dude posting and on our forum, from his sh*thole country.

Don't go the way of Biden, Fantastika!! Escape this thread while you're still ahead!
    Incoherent? What is " some random Indian dude" mean? Country of India? Native American Lakota Sioux? Pottawatomie? Shithole Country? Russia? New Zealand? If you mean USA, then parts of it, run by snowflakes/Democrats, supprted by FakeNews, yes, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, NYC now, yes, all big cities and states run by Democrats have become shitholes. And I mean that literally, LA has sidewalks covered in human feces:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/-Hollywood-Apocalypse-rich-famous-fleeing-droves.html
    Even Elon Musk is moving to Texas.

Or me incoherent? Reference? What post? What statement? If you have disagreement with anything, what is it?

What I get here is misdirection, non-reply and personal attack. Expat.ru "Current Affairs" has degenerated to reposts of disinformation from Yahoo!, New York Times, CNN, etc. known propaganda outlets for the Democrat Party.

A "forum" is place for an exchange of ideas. It is not a place to negatively evaluate other posters.

Here is something more pertinent to thread topic:

Minsk.jpg

MSM/FakeNews says this is "Hundreds of Thousands" of protesters.

Looks like 10,000-12,000 to me.

Count them yourself, group by tens, then 100's, then thousands...
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 17-08-2020 at 16:35.

Wait a minute, why not allow the actual PRESIDENT of the actual COUNTRY under siege to SPEAK?

The FakeNews/MSM does not give him chance to speak, just "summarizing" and interpreting his words (here, "interpreting" does NOT mean "translating"). I will post hios words here, since everyone else is too arrogant and condescending to do so:

Lukashenko: You should use your brains, not phones

MINSK, 17 August (BelTA) – Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko has urged people to take well-considered decisions and not to rely solely on the information from some internet sources. The president made this statement as he talked to MAZ workers after visiting the MZKT company, BelTA has learned.

Aleksandr Lukashenko mentioned numerous hoaxes about property and finances that allegedly belong to him. “Therefore, I am saying: if you find it, you can take it,” he noted.

“Today you should use your brains instead of your smart phones. Think! Tell everyone that no one will try to persuade anyone. This is it. You are approaching a red line. If you cross it, you will face the consequences. If you take to the streets, we will handle it. If you start crushing things, you will be brought to account. This is a manly talk,” Aleksandr Lukashenko said.

The head of state expressed confidence that calm and well-considered decisions are needed to stabilize the situation. However, not everyone is capable of it; the herd behavior often prevails. One of the workers who talked with the president spoke about it. When the president asked him a direct question, the man admitted that being in a large crowd, he chanted protest slogans together with the crowd. “I know what it means to chant when everyone is chanting. If you remain silent, you will look bad,” Aleksandr Lukashenko said commenting on the effect of the herd behavior.

The president emphasized that workers should work diligently instead of taking part in political activities. “Do you want to go into politics? Go ahead, nobody minds. However, it has different rules and the herd behavior is one of them. Go ahead and do it, but keep in mind that the president will not pat you on the shoulder,” Aleksandr Lukashenko said. Having a wealth of experience as the president, Aleksandr Lukashenko has a clear idea of what might come next and what it might result in. “I have had enough. But if I leave, I will know what will happen with you: you will shout ‘Leave!' to the one who will follow me, but very soon, literally in 2-3 years,” the head of state said.

This is nothing to do with Russian or US government. Hillary Clinton is gone from State Department, Obama is limited to bursts of hate speech, neither can not engineer overthrows of governments in Ukraine, Egypt, Libya, Syria, etc.... Trump, and Putin, are peacemakers

I agree with Lukashenko. The virtual reality engendered by the smart phone has caused this disintegration and empowerment of barbarians in our formerly-civilized society.

The California Left's social media giants - twitter, facebook, youtube, google, etc. are running this show, and who is running them?

Yes, just another "incoherent" post from Fantastika!

Mate, there is clearly tens of thousands of people here. As in, way more than 100k. I saw an article that suggested 1mn people had marched. Just to be clear, 10k is a small American city sports stadium. The picture above clearly shows considerably more people than this.

Incoherent? What is " some random Indian dude" mean? Country of India? Native American Lakota Sioux? Pottawatomie? Shithole Country? Russia? New Zealand..........
    Mate, you have clearly lost the plot. Go seek help, as Hans kindly suggested.

Or me incoherent? Reference? What post? What statement? If you have disagreement with anything, what is it?
    My guess is you drunk post a lot, forget, and then are too proud to go back and re-read what you wrote.

What I get here is misdirection, non-reply and personal attack. Expat.ru "Current Affairs" has degenerated to reposts of disinformation from Yahoo!, New York Times, CNN, etc. known propaganda outlets for the Democrat Party.
    Mate, you are seriously crazy.

Let me put it another way. This horrible liberal thing follows you around where ever you go- liberals here, liberals there. It's like the boogeyman. or a ghost. or a monster under your bed. Everywhere you go, in everything you do, liberals and the horrible no-good, lying media and "bad people" are there ruining everything. It's. Called being delusional.

Go seek help. You are calling out for it, you just don't realize it yet. Maybe it's fishing or hunting or going to a disco or smoking weed or jerking off. Whatevers your thing. Just do t let that volcano build up.
    Last edited by americaninmoscow; 18-08-2020 at 08:16.

The California Left's social media giants - twitter, facebook, youtube, google, etc. are running this show, and who is running them?

Yes, just another "incoherent" post from Fantastika!
    Yes, of course.

Dictatorial leaders in their last days continue to believe that they are right. I'm sure Marie Antoinette felt the same way, as did other "kings and queens". That's what led them to their calling in life, their greatness, their final denial of truth, and their fall. It's like that greek story of icarus. fly too close to the sun, and your wings (dreams) will melt.

If people only knew when to ride off into the sunset with their heads held high.......

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    No, he's right, American.

I can only assume you're of the thinking that everything will be OK, we should just retreat to the suburbs (or White, Christian, traditionalist countries, as we Expats here in Russia have done), and wait out these riots and the CoVid madness until everything just passes over and then we return to normal.

Ain't buying it, man- if anything, you're presenting the tired, hackeneyed, boomer logic.

Fantastika has a superfluous, wordy way of expressing it, but the thinking is absolutely correct that White Flight II won't work, for the same reasons it failed the first time around. It's just kicking the can down the road for your kids to deal with.
    Mostly, I was trolling this crazy guy with that post. ;b

But, as to the rest, it doesn't matter what you or I do. The world is at an inflection/pivot point and we are in the midst of a massive change. Like it or not, this is the 4th industrial revolution. I don't want it, don't need it. But embrace it we should. Shape it to our own future that we determine. Otherwise, we sentence ourselves to be luddites.

Minsk.jpg

MSM/FakeNews says this is "Hundreds of Thousands" of protesters.

12K is a massive underestimate!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (18-08-2020)

M2.jpg

m_1.jpg

minsk.jpg

More than 12K and much more than Trump's heavily debated inauguration!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (18-08-2020)