littleangels        English Nanny
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Russia moves to destabilize Belarus

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1494030]
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I think we can all agree that something is happening there, as to what, well that's another question.

i dont think VV will see any reason to interfere in Belarus. He just can wait it out and sit back. because he knows that the little landlocked country is depending on Russia for survival. who else will take all the shrimps and oysters and other things that come from Belarus? It does not matter much if there will be changes or who is in power. they still will needRussia.so no need to fight about things. where both know, it's much easier to live in peace together...
    It is a strange situations and it does reek of a us style regime change, but what's the idea, to take another piece off the chess board? To pull another country one way or the other? Or legitimate and organic concerns from the people?

Other than getting rid of lukashenko, what do the protesters demand?

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Your original title for this thread is "Russia Moves to Destabilize Belarus". Disinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by american racist who claims to be in moscow View Post
    I think we can all agree that something is happening there, as to what, well that's another question.
    I think we can all agree that US A.I.D. and Clinton/Obama State Department funded anti-government media in Ukraine, and trained riot leaders in use of social media to organize street war: riots, arson, looting and shootings to engineer violent overthrow of legitimately-elected government in Kiev. As the US destabilized many other countries during "Arab Spring".

So which one is it? "Russia moves to destabilize Belarus" or "US moves to destabilize Belarus" ?

Quote Originally Posted by american racist who claims to be in moscow
    Why would lukashenko move military to the Russian border?
    Do you know how countries and military work? Most countries, the military are stationed on the nation's border, for self-defense against invasion.

And in reality (outside of your video games), Belarus has most of its troops on Western borders:

"Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Your original title for this thread is "Russia Moves to Destabilize Belarus". Disinformation.
    And yet, Russian agents were caught and state media reported that they were there to do that very thing. Not my words.

I think we can all agree that US A.I.D. and Clinton/Obama State Department funded anti-government media in Ukraine, and trained riot leaders in use of social media to organize street war: riots, arson, looting and shootings to engineer violent overthrow of legitimately-elected government in Kiev. As the US destabilized many other countries during "Arab Spring".
    Yes, yes. So, are you suggesting the same situation in Belarus? A country that really has nothing in common (politically speaking) with Ukraine? I'm pretty sure Lukashenko would have sniffed this out long ago. He isn't an idiot. In fact, some say he is the last dictator in Europe.

So which one is it? "Russia moves to destabilize Belarus" or "US moves to destabilize Belarus" ?
    It's not binary. Both sides have their own interests. Just like in Ukraine. In fact, if you go back far enough, the big question is who poisoned Yushchenko? and to what end? in the last 30+ years, Ukraine has been a massive place of intrigue and mystery on the grand chessboard. Belarus? Not so much.

Do you know how countries and military work? Most countries, the military are stationed on the nation's border, for self-defense against invasion.
    Yes, and this was why it was very interesting when Belarus not only arrested Russian operatives, but moved military assets towards Russia. Was it a bluff? Possibly. But then again, the Russian assets were traced to the opposition. There has been no indication of American or Western involvement. In fact, the opposition candidate (the wife and children) fled to Lithuania.

And in reality (outside of your video games).....
    That's just weird man. I don't know any video games that take place in Belarus, except for maybe a ww2 game. I know of many video game companies IN Belarus - Minsk, to be exact, but none that actually take place there. In fact, world of tanks has its HQ there. I know one (expat) guy who has a super sweet job and works remotely for them.

But, I guess you weren't really trying to say something smart, you just want to demean or be hurtful.

I guess you should be educated on this subject, prob because you are very old and don't know any better.

In today's lingo and society, it is called being toxic. And being a bully. It isn't nice. and in fact, some would say you are a troll. or were trolling.

Anyways, thanks for bumping the thread and keeping the conversation going.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (14-08-2020)

And yet, Russian agents were caught and state media reported that they were there to do that very thing. Not my words.

Yes, yes. So, are you suggesting the same situation in Belarus? A country that really has nothing in common (politically speaking) with Ukraine? I'm pretty sure Lukashenko would have sniffed this out long ago. He isn't an idiot. In fact, some say he is the last dictator in Europe.

It's not binary. Both sides have their own interests. Just like in Ukraine. In fact, if you go back far enough, the big question is who poisoned Yushchenko? and to what end? in the last 30+ years, Ukraine has been a massive place of intrigue and mystery on the grand chessboard. Belarus? Not so much.

Yes, and this was why it was very interesting when Belarus not only arrested Russian operatives, but moved military assets towards Russia. Was it a bluff? Possibly. But then again, the Russian assets were traced to the opposition. There has been no indication of American or Western involvement. In fact, the opposition candidate (the wife and children) fled to Lithuania.

That's just weird man. I don't know any video games that take place in Belarus, except for maybe a ww2 game. I know of many video game companies IN Belarus - Minsk, to be exact, but none that actually take place there. In fact, world of tanks has its HQ there. I know one (expat) guy who has a super sweet job and works remotely for them.

But, I guess you weren't really trying to say something smart, you just want to demean or be hurtful.

I guess you should be educated on this subject, prob because you are very old and don't know any better.

In today's lingo and society, it is called being toxic. And being a bully. It isn't nice. and in fact, some would say you are a troll. or were trolling.

How is Lithuania not the West? Oh I got it, it's just a NATO country but not the West, OK got ya.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (14-08-2020)

I find that insults and rudeness tend to work against the speaker, as they are clearly seen as weakness by people on the fence who are not convinced. The more polite one is, the better they come across and the more likely they are to, if not convince, perhaps at least plant seeds of doubt in an opponent or doubter's mind as to the certainty in their own ideas. Politeness in the polis is the best policy. (So I suppose policemen should be extremely polite).

Now back to your show!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (14-08-2020), bydand (14-08-2020), nicklcool (14-08-2020), TheInterocitor (14-08-2020), Uncle Wally (14-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Troll View Post
    Source?

It's not binary. Both sides have their own interests. Just like in Ukraine. In fact, if you go back far enough,....and to what end? in the last 30+ years, Ukraine has been a massive place of intrigue and mystery on the grand chessboard.
    NOT Binary? "Both" (TWO) "sides"? Grand Chessboard (Chess is played by TWO people). Like in video games - you against the game..

the big question is who poisoned Yushchenko?
    Ukrainian history started in 2004 with Victor Yushchenko?

Yes, and this was why it was very interesting when Belarus not only arrested Russian operatives, but moved military assets towards Russia.
    Source?

Was it a bluff?
    Belarus was going to invade Russia?

Possibly.

But then again, the Russian assets were traced to the opposition.
    Source?

There has been no indication of American or Western involvement.

The American swamp and State Department/Washington Establishment agree with you. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google, MSM/FakeNews also agree. "We social media giants, more powerful than any nationalgovernment, we do not facilitate,justify nor help organize street riots, arson, looting, mob mayhem/killing. We do not embolden, encourage or rationalize race-based attacks, social disruption or revolutions."

I don't know any video games that take place in Belarus, except for maybe a ww2 game. I know of many video game companies IN Belarus - Minsk, to be exact, but none that actually take place there. In fact, world of tanks has its HQ there. I know one (expat) guy who has a super sweet job and works remotely for them.
    Pretty obvious you spend your time playing video games. You're an expert about the industry, and your posts are replete with video game player jargon. Your posts resemble video-game first-person shoot-em-ups. Bam! Bam! Bam! I Got him! Got that one, too!

No thanks I don;t need to be indoctrinated nor dumbed-down by Leftist/Marxist schoolteachers who justify social-justice criminality, riots and looting. I am opposed to toxic ageist bigotry. I am happy that I am not dumb. You appear to be living proof of the cliche "Young and Stupid."

And thanks for enlightenment that today's campi not only sanction, encourage, systemize and institutionalize racism (by minorities), feminist sexism, and overall classification/manipulation and behavioural modification of human beings based on their physical characteristics and behaviors, but also that part of the curriculum is molding mush-brains in misanthropy directed at older members of the same society they are busily deconstructing. Kind of working at cross-purposes here, aren't we?

I say "young and stupid," because your posts have all the intellectual depth of a Twitter tweet. Do you know what a book is? Do you ever read anything longer than a tweet? You seem to rationalize your ignorance about everything by claiming people who don't agree along the lines of your video-game shot-thinking style are "old."

In today's lingo and society, it is called being toxic.
    So in today's lingo and society, rioting and looting, suppression of free speech, trashing the rule of law, is legitimized by calling people who object to this mayhem and mob rule, guilty of "toxic speech"?

some would say you are a troll. or were trolling.
    Look in a mirror, Chicago-area Android troll who claims to be in Moscow.

bully
    You are the one attempting to be a bully by posting personal-attack, "toxic" video.

A thread is supposed to contain related input, not off-topic tweets about "Nehrs" and "Black Crimeans."

Someday, snowflakes may even learn ("learning" - what a concept!) what a conversation is. Conversation is about acknowledging and understanding what the other person says, as a half-start. I'm still waiting for a cogent reply to any specific item I have posted. "Conversation" is supposed to enhance understanding, not disrupt, enturbulate and create divisiveness.

After a snowflake learns such things about conversation, it usually claims, "Well that's obvious, I knew it all along."

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I find that insults and rudeness tend to work against the speaker, as they are clearly seen as weakness by people on the fence who are not convinced. The more polite one is, the better they come across and the more likely they are to, if not convince, perhaps at least plant seeds of doubt in an opponent or doubter's mind as to the certainty in their own ideas. Politeness in the polis is the best policy. (So I suppose policemen should be extremely polite).

Now back to your show!
    Well, this is true. On the other hand, I get frustrated when I ask question, and other person replies with insult or accusation or other-type misdirection. Communication builds understanding when it is used properly - listening to the other, understanding what he is saying, and acknowledging what he is saying. Then you can reply to the other person, and he will also follow these guidelines. In such exchange of information, we get understanding, if not agreement. Agreements are not necessary when there is affinity, and understanding is only enhanced with more communication...

Posters on forums don't always follow such good guidelines. Yes, I get upset when poster push my buttons. It is wrong for me to claim that I am replying "on the same level of communication" or justifying my response, by replying to an insult with another insult.

But when users post what may seem like outrage, it is also an attempt (in their mind) to get the other person to think harder.

That said, I haven't really used this forum for the purpose of which it is intended (what is a "forum"?). I am gathering information for a book I need to write after I finish the one I am working on now. I am more or less bouncing my ideas off of other posters and writing to see if what I have written, makes sense. I am not really replying, per se, to other posts. I am just writing and seeing if what I write makes sense, in the context of what the other posters are posting.

In short, classifying and collating information. Give me more data!

Each political/social issue/puzzle, I fit into my hypotheses and theories, in a quest to create an overall design, a grand unity, and to reveal the patterns underlying the evolvement (is that a word?) of the human race. I want to help (as everyone does) assemble the next step, let fall the barriers, and reveal the fashioning of the advance of worldwide civilization and to see a glimmer of human destiny.

So, I sincerely apologize to anyone I have insulted, but please look at it this way - you are helping me create my book, and I will be very happy to acknowledge your invaluable contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post

Now back to your show!

verbal diarrhea

Look in a mirror, Chicago-area Android troll who claims to be in Moscow.

In case members of this forum didn't notice, this is the most interesting thing the guy wrote. Why?

A few posts back, he posted a link. Inside that link was an embedded tracking link. I suppose he could have put a virus there or tried another type of hack. It doesn't matter. This is really un-acceptable behaviour. And super creepy.

For myself, I have anti-virus software installed. And I use a vpn. So, I am not worried. But, others should be aware of this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (14-08-2020)

Mate, look.

I get that you are a special person. But really, unless your sense of "ironic" humour is much drier and considerably more sophisticated than mine, in which case, I tip my hat to you, you should know what a NPC is. It usually is an insult and is directed at liberals. But, in your case......

Here is the best and most accurate news source that will educate you on this "movement"....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/u...itter-ban.html

What Is NPC, the Pro-Trump Internet’s New Favorite Insult?

Twitter has barred hundreds of right-wing accounts for posing as soulless, “nonplayable” liberal activists.

What does this have to do with politics?

Several months ago, users on 4chan and Reddit, the online message forums, started using the term NPC to refer to liberals. These people, they said, join the anti-Trump crowd not because they are led by independent thought or conscience to oppose President Trump’s policies, but because they’re brainwashed sheep who have been conditioned to parrot left-wing orthodoxy, in the manner of a scripted character.

As a Reddit user, BasedMedicalDoctor, explains in a thread about the appeal of the meme, NPCs are “completely dependent on their programming, and can’t do or think on their own.”

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    In case members of this forum didn't notice, this is the most interesting thing the guy wrote. Why?

A few posts back, he posted a link. Inside that link was an embedded tracking link. I suppose he could have put a virus there or tried another type of hack. It doesn't matter. This is really un-acceptable behaviour. And super creepy.

For myself, I have anti-virus software installed. And I use a vpn. So, I am not worried. But, others should be aware of this.
    I immediately pulled out that part too, American.

Admins, this is creepy, and I assumed it was info gleaned through something more innocent than a tracker-bug in a link.

Please, do yourself a favor and vote for Biden this November, Fantastika. The Progressives are the ones, as Ann Coulter points out, who have the kook vote in the bag.

OTOH, I think all us expats have to agree that, male or female, British, American, Austrian, or Australian, all of us Expats who are russophiles tend to be quite kooky in one way or another.
    Who else would torture themselves with learning a whole new alphabet and suffering through an inhuman climate!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (16-08-2020), rusmeister (15-08-2020)

Bloody repressive shameful regime of the last dictator of Europe has released to RF 32 guys with RF citizenship previously detained in sanatorium under Minsk. 33rd guy having also Belorussian citizenship, decided to stay.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (15-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Bloody repressive shameful regime of the last dictator of Europe has released to RF 32 guys with RF citizenship previously detained in sanatorium under Minsk. 33rd guy having also Belorussian citizenship, decided to stay.
    Did they stop looking for the other 200 ( as per the original story)? That number always sounded ridiculously high, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Game Boy

I get that you are a special person.
    I get that you are a bigot, you have posted twice that "old" people are stupid and need to be "educated". You would like to take them to re-education camps, like in Uigher's in China? You are not happy with complete suppression of conservative voices in social media.

But really, unless your sense of "ironic" humour is much drier and considerably more sophisticated than mine.

You do not have a sense of humor. The Left does NOT have any sense of humor, whatsoever. The Left has KILLED humor in the West.

Here is the best and most accurate news source that will educate you on this "movement"....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/u...itter-ban.html
    The New York Slimes? This "news" paper leads the daily Leftist parade with misinformation, distortion. omission, perversion of truth, disinformation, outright lies. The premier Hate Speech organ in America, it has LIED EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past four years about Donald Trump. The corrupt Slimes is the head of the centipede, all the other FakeNews/MSM "legs" just copy-and-paste whatever the Slimes claims is the TruthЪ.

Twitter has barred hundreds of right-wing accounts for posing as soulless, “nonplayable” liberal activists.

WOW, that's one of the screweist examples of screwball justification I have ever heard in my life. You post Disinformation, as usual. Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus, Google, Facebook, Reddit and Youtube ban Republican, conservative and anti-Progressive accounts and posts, when the Woke Leftist owners disagree with the opinions of the poster.

And the Social Media giants have never banned a Leftist account, even when that account is used to organize and encourage riots, assault, looting, criminality, arson and mayhem.

Anyone who denies that has a reality problem or is a paid disinformation troll.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 15-08-2020 at 19:45.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor

Anyone who denies that has a reality problem or is a paid disinformation troll.
    Mate, you finally figured it out. Congratulations!

I AM a paid disinformation troll. Man, you are good.

I can't hide it any longer. In case you must know, I work for
    David Brock. He is the world greatest political agent and clearly smarter than anyone in the GOP. That's why he switched sides.

If you really want to know the truth, here it is. We have lists of people like you. People that need to be targeted and "un-learn" all the bad things they picked up growing up in a white priveledged, toxic masculine environment.

I am not very good at my job, as you quite rightly sussed out. That's why I was assigned to follow you on this board on the outer realms of the internet. But you figured it out.

Congrats!
    Last edited by americaninmoscow; 15-08-2020 at 20:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Game Boy
    "verbal diarrhea"
    I don't recall posting such words. I would not employ such phrase unless listener is not very smart. The word I use is "verborrhea."

Admins, is it a violation of forum rules, to falsely claim someone posted words they did not post? Fits in nicely with video-game boy's 1984-ish take on managed speech.