littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd lockdown in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    And the Chinese flue is less than one year old?

All vaccine works in that way?

I do not see much hope in a Russian vaccine, sorry, I would love to see it, but no it is not there and it do not work if they will bring something within the next year.
    You see, if it could be made in the old fashion way then it would be on the marked for sale right now from all the big medical company's, and we do not see any vaccine that have documented effect, there is a lot where there maybe some hope in some cases for some selected people, but a real vaccine you can give the masses is not there yet, and it will still take a long time before we see it, hint: You need to test it carefully for unwanted side effect, especially if you are going to spread it worldwide.

And what idiot want to be between the first 1 million test dummy's?
    Yes this is a new strain of Covid viruses but Covid is not new. New vaccines from Bill Gates alter your DNA or something like that. I've been busy but I will try to find something on it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes this is a new strain of Covid viruses but Covid is not new. New vaccines from Bill Gates alter your DNA or something like that. I've been busy but I will try to find something on it.
    What I hear is that they will be giving vaccine for free, from October, to doctors, and then to teachers, the rest of us may have to pay up to 4700 Rub. for a shoot.

I am not first in line for sure, something is wrong here, I smell placebo, they do something, and placebo works in 20-30% of all cases, so not that much they can loose by being the first to hand out Chinese flu vaccine.

The fact that there, at this point in time, should exist a secure, well tested vaccine is just to good to be true.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (02-08-2020)

[QUOTE=Hans.KK;1493911]What I hear is that they will be giving vaccine for free, from October, to doctors, and then to teachers, the rest of us may have to pay up to 4700 Rub. for a shoot.

I am not first in line for sure,

and neither will i be...unfortunately there might be an easy way to make people get the shots. real ones or not. for many if not most jobs one needs a -medical book -. -buying- that is more or less impossible now. things are also entered into the computer. and there are only VERY few big clinics who are doing them. and they want to keep their license. for them it will be easy to say, no shot, no med book. and fines for employers employing people without a med book will increase 10 fold. i know most of it is my dream. but it could be like that..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (02-08-2020), Hans.KK (02-08-2020)

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1493915]
    What I hear is that they will be giving vaccine for free, from October, to doctors, and then to teachers, the rest of us may have to pay up to 4700 Rub. for a shoot.

I am not first in line for sure,

and neither will i be...unfortunately there might be an easy way to make people get the shots. real ones or not. for many if not most jobs one needs a -medical book -. -buying- that is more or less impossible now. things are also entered into the computer. and there are only VERY few big clinics who are doing them. and they want to keep their license. for them it will be easy to say, no shot, no med book. and fines for employers employing people without a med book will increase 10 fold. i know most of it is my dream. but it could be like that..
    There u go. It's not mandatory, but if u don't, u can't n won't be able to live a normal life.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (03-08-2020)

[QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1493917]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

There u go. It's not mandatory, but if u don't, u can't n won't be able to live a normal life.
    Do not start to cry about this, this is Russia, the land of opportunity, everything is possibly, but I am sure it can wait for tomorrow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (04-08-2020)

[QUOTE=Hans.KK;1493918]
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Do not start to cry about this, this is Russia, the land of opportunity, everything is possibly, but I am sure it can wait for tomorrow.
    Ok. But only because u said so :b

i only know one thing, and i know it is early... i am having my first mug of coffee, checking the news and mail. and then go out with Jhinn,my dog, for the daily 1.5hour walk. THAT will not change, as long as he has the strength and desire for a walk...No one out there besides other dog walkers. And the biggest -worry - special for many of the older and alone living people, what will happen to - my - dog should i now be able to go out with him?

There u go. It's not mandatory, but if u don't, u can't n won't be able to live a normal life.[/QUOTE]

not only in Russia... Germany has a plan to open in fall the Football Stadiums also for visitors and fans. But the plan says, a ticket and entry only if you can show a -Impfpass- ,a paper or booklet that will show that you had your -covid jabs-. for the time being a plan and study only, or so they say...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (03-08-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post

Depends on your definition of "normal" life, American . I'd argue that what our big cities have been offered for the past, say, 30-40 years, is FAR from normal!

Work for yourself and live FAR, FAR AWAY from the [big] cities....then they cannot control you!

America was always onto something...
    Rugged, individualistic entrepreneurs, living far from the grasp of big gubmint, have it best!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (03-08-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post

Work for yourself and live FAR, FAR AWAY from the [big] cities....then they cannot control you!
    Hunger games, mate. Win a prize, get to go to the capital city

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Classic example of the " "Politico-Legal-Media complex," which I would call the "Science-Media-Government complex" (bastard child of the "Military-Industrial complex"). As illustrated in Michael Crichton's vintage techno-thriller "State of Fear".

1. Science - university researchers claim that the Coronavirus is a dangerous new disease. Science discounts viable therapies such as Hydoxychroloquine. manuipulate statitics
    ->
    2. Media - Uses fear-inducing terms such as "crisis," "catastrophe," and, "disaster." Social media (Facebook, Twitter) censors free discussion about children being immune and Hydrocychlrorquine being a viable therapy. Google/Youtube stifles and prevents free discussion, labeling it "dangerous" and "false information".
    ->
    3. Government - Taking its cue from the media and the public, now put into a state of fear by the media. The government responds to the public's "fear" and media demands, that the government "do something about the flu!" The government increases its power and importance by imposing "necessary" rules to regulate society, such as wearing masks and imposing restrictions on social interactions. Remember when we used to have "civil rights"? The Government funds more "university research" which will "verify" that Coronanvirous is even more deadly (researchers with alternative hypothesis need not apply).
    -> Back to "1."

All three entities (Science, Media, Government) are corrupt, all three joined in a vicious cycle/circle to increase their power, wealth, influence and importance.

The old option of the Russia boogieman is difficult to use in order to maintain a level of fear in citizens (for the purpose of social control), since the spectre of Soviet Communism is gone. But they are still trying.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (07-08-2020)

Putin announced today that the the vaccine is ready for use and even one of his own daughters had taken it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Putin announced today that the the vaccine is ready for use and even one of his own daughters had taken it.
    Use your own family as test dummies?
    As they say: "Eat your own medicine", we are waiting.......

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-08-2020)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123