littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Visiting Sakharovo ММЦ Now - Any COVID Protocols?

Visiting Sakharovo ММЦ Now - Any COVID Protocols?

Hi everyone,

Last time I was in the Sakarovo immigration center was last year. Has anybody been there recently now that we're in coronavirus times, are there any requirements or restrictions to go there? For example, need to get tested before arriving, booking in advance just to enter the territory, or something like this? Checking their website https://mc.mos.ru/ru I see nothing mentioned there, but you know how that place works, always seems to be whatever the workers themselves say must be done, not necessarily what is contained in official websites

Thanks for comments!

i have copied and translated what will be important.... and new.as far as i know, the covid test you can make only in those clinics that are - responsible - for you. meaning i live in Strogino, i have to go to my clinic, and can not go to one in Mitiono or Shchukino. And one thing is for sure. i would not even bother to bring a -test - fro ma private clinic. and that would include INVITRO. though what i can do and would do, because i have a -medical book - that is needed for my work and is being accepted by - everyone- and it means by everyone, I can make my test there, where i do my med book. the results there are put on file of the health authorities on the computer...

and here the translation from the site of SacharovoPlease note that 18.07.2020 will enter into force:

- Administrative regulations of the Ministry of internal Affairs of the Russian Federation on the provision of state services for the issuance of residence permits to foreign citizens and stateless persons, and the replacement of foreign citizens and stateless persons with residence permits in the Russian Federation. Administrative regulations approved by Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation dated 11.06.2020 No. 417

- Administrative regulations of the Ministry of internal Affairs of the Russian Federation on the provision of state services for the issuance of temporary residence permits to foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation, as well as the form and form of a document on temporary residence permits in the Russian Federation. Administrative regulations approved by Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation 08.06.2020 No. 407

According to the order of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation of 15.06.2020 No. 581n

from 27.06.2020, a change was made to the form of the medical report in terms of additional examination

for laboratory testing on COVID-19.

A medical report issued after 26.06.2020 must contain the result of a COVID-19 test.

Medical reports received before 27.06.2020 are valid.

In addition to the medical report, a certificate of absence of COVID-19 is provided.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....