littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: VV until 2036,wonder if WE will make it that long...

Could I, an American citizen, be able to exchange dollars for rubles while Russians could not? What to do?[/QUOTE]

buy Vodka or any other high -octane, high quality- Spirit, including good brands of Cognac.and if possible with a fancy shaped bottle... was, is and always will be, the best exchange rate. might need a plumber, painter, carpenter, car mechanic? a bottle or two will do wonders...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

bydand (13-07-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    My bet is they will first sharply devalue the ruble (150-300 rubles for 1 USD), then, while the Russians are in shock, they will carry out the denomination and remove two 0s. ...
    The double whammy! Brilliant!
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I think you're right, RL, about evils of the Russian political system, which IS inferior to that of the US, and as we have seen, much more amenable to arbitrary top-down change. But I think blaming everything on Putin to be as mistaken as blaming everything on the West. I don’t think his power is “unbridled”. I think the real power ultimately resides in bureaucracies that will do what he wants as long as he doesn’t cross them, in massive organizations that existed before he was even born and will certainly outlive him.
    So he can do cosmetic changes that don’t affect them, like these amendments, unrelated issues bundled together in a package vote, forcing people to give a single answer to all in one shot. But he’s helpless to do anything substantive about the power structures.
    Exactly. Same problem DJT has with Washington Establishment.

The corruption in DC, concealed by the media, is boiling over. The worst is Left-wing politicians, activist attorneys and racist federal judges trashing the US Constitution, and twisting and perverting the "rule of law" to make criminals out of political opponents, thereby implicitly condoning the resultant societal chaos. A large competent of this corrupt sewer is unacknowledged and media-justified black racism.
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (13-07-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    ....silver is at 18$, some say could see $50soon.
    Two weeks later @24$

Sorry, off topic.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (30-07-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    But, the Tsar remains!
    and like it or not, is there anything better? Opposition? Male or female, just not Sobjak please! Only one i would guess could be in place of VV is Sergei Shogui, the present Minister of Defence.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234