littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Is it possible to get a COVID antibody test in St. Pete?

Is it possible to get a COVID antibody test in St. Pete?

The title says it all.

Yandex had a service where they for free came to you and did the test, if it still exist I do not know, but some Goggle, or Yandexing should tell you.

For payment there is https://www.invitro.ru/l/testy-na-ko...om=main_slider and for an extra 205 Rub. they even give you the answer in English.
    But there is many places that offer these kind of test, https://www.helix.ru/catalog/item/07-208 is one more, OZON have some test too, but maybe it is only for Moscow?

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    The title says it all.
    in my opinion and for my money i would use INVITRO. I do not have to go there in person if the document is not something where stamps and signatures are needed...( results are posted by e mail, if you request it and give them your email)not that i would not trust others, but i stick to the one i know.. and which is convenient nearby...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

You may have to be attentive to what kind of test it is you get done, that kind of test most places offer is not that precise, it is appropriate if you test a ton of people to figure out the distribution of the virus, but for an individual person it may not tell that much.
    Especially if you are going to use the test result to something important (enter a EU country?) then check out if the test they offer can cut the mustard.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (29-06-2020)