littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Can't upload images

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Can't upload images

Is there a limit on images uploaded?
    Hmmm, I can upload images from websites, images that are online, but can't upload images from my desktop computer
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    ... but can't upload images from my desktop computer
    Size limit?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (08-07-2020)

do you get -bad gateway- when -doing something? i just open on Expat in Firefox with - private window- and all works... Only Expat gives me hassles. all other links, newspapers,sites, i open with google Chrome as usual.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Size limit?
    I meant limit on total number of images a user can upload, like, after you upload 1000 images, you can't upload any more?
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    do you get -bad gateway- when -doing something? i just open on Expat in Firefox with - private window- and all works... Only Expat gives me hassles. all other links, newspapers,sites, i open with google Chrome as usual.
    I get "Bad Gateway" sometimes on my computer, using Chrome, when it times-out after a minute without loading the page. I get the page to load after clearing the cache (clear browser data) or sometimes the internet pipeline seems to be clogged, so have to come back in a hour or so. Or close some of the open windows, some of which are set up to reload every 5 minutes or so - which can drain your memory resources or cause your computer/device to "churn" (go crazy trying to fill numerous memory requests at the same time - like one waitress trying to serve 50 customers) and lead to that "Bad Gateway" error. The Chrome programmers use that "Bad Gateway" error message as a catch-all excuse when the page does not load, and the programmers do not know exactly why it won't load, it's not a very accurate error message.

Methinks "private window" on Firefox is same as "incognito" on Chrome...

I meant limit on total number of images a user can upload, like, after you upload 1000 images, you can't upload any more?
    As I recall it there can be a limit on file size and/or number of files you can upload, and the number of uploads may even be numbers pr post, and/or at total number of files uploaded.
    To see/determinate what limit you had hit? no clue.

It should be possibly to use a link to a file/picture/etc. but that function will not work for me for unknown reasons.

Hmmm, I can upload images from websites, images that are online, but can't upload images from my desktop computer
    image_2019_10_22T22_46_33_748Z.jpg

I just did it... 443KB went OK.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    image_2019_10_22T22_46_33_748Z.jpg

I just did it... 443KB went OK.
    Looks like that sign has some bullet holes in it.