littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Cuba owes 276 million $$$ still from - communist - times... and they are -liquid-...

Cuba owes 276 million $$$ still from - communist - times... and they are -liquid-...

ant they are quite willing to pay them back. but they are short of cash. On the other hand the state is quite -liquid -. with Rum... so they want to pay back what they owe in Rum. Will we see here in Russia a lot of Cuban Rum in future?

https://www.worksitenews.de/kuba-wil...aobqmq2denjvga

Something very similar happened, it is now quite a few years back, with Malaysia and PALM-OIL. The defense ministry there bought MIG fighter planes form Russia. but had not enough money. And Russia's factories needed work, special the defense contractors..i can remember, we had lots of cheap palm-oil in the kitchens that time. mostly for the deep fryers. Malaysia paid the planes part in cash and an even bigger part in Palm Oil..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Me too, I am short of cash!

Malaysia should have printed some $dollars...
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (02-06-2020)