littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kkristallnacht in Washington, DC

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Kkristallnacht in Washington, DC

Black racists, Antifa scum and wild animals of the Left - Liberals all - burning down churches and defacing Abraham Lincoln Memorial.

Joe Biden's platform?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1267285707141177344
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

what de white cop did to the black protestor was indeed deplorable. and he will face the judge for that. so will be other policeman .who either have been dismissed for using excess and inaceptable (sp?) force.
    but looting, torching and rioting as it happens now has nothing to do with that anymore. ( and funny enough, nearly everyone has a face cover without being told so...). clips showed also MANY looters were fat slobs with big SUV's who were there just to get something. Looters and torchers should be shot when apprehended. as simple as that. these is plain scum and should be dealt with accordingly.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (02-06-2020), TheInterocitor (06-06-2020), Uncle Wally (02-06-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    I think they wear the face mask so it is more difficult to be identified.

I watched the video of the cop with his knee on the man's neck. It is horrible, sickening. That cop tortured that man. That cop should be in jail for murder.

But this stuff will continue, because the media and Democrats are making a race issue out of it. As usual. Everything is race. But cops kill more whites than blacks. Last year the cops killed 1000 blacks, whites, others... even per capita, in violent incidents, cops kill whites at a higher rate than they kill blacks. But since the Left wants to make a race issue out of it, in order to keep blacks, voting for their Democrat candidates, the problem (out-of-control police) never gets addressed.

The media makes a inflammatory race issue out of it, and blames all white people, so the problem continues, as it has been the same problem for the past 50 years.
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (02-06-2020), rusmeister (02-06-2020)

This is an organized take over of America. Democrats are letting their cities be destroyed to create a break down in government control. They want Trump to make a wrong move and get citizens against him, it's working in the other direction. Trump is becoming more popular and people are tired and scared. They want something done about it and Trump will do it. The question is, will the US military support him? Reports of bricks being dropped off in cities around the US and ANTIFA paying black people to commit crimes. There is video evidence of this. Also federal officials being murdered in drive by hits and just last night a police officer run over by a truck. Arrest George Soros and all his merry bunch of ANTIFA Communist thugs. Oh and of course Susan Rice blamed this all on Russia.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (02-06-2020), TheInterocitor (06-06-2020)

[QUOTE=TheInterocitor;1493306]I think they wear the face mask so it is more difficult to be identified.

this was to be meant VERY sarcastic...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Joe Biden is bailing out people who get arrested.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (06-06-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    So now we know why the Wuhan Flu was allowed to be so masterfully manipulated to cause pain in America.
    My only question is, what the hell do the Russian powers that be have in mind for this great country; why did THEY choose to jump on this authoritarian bandwagon??

As an American I am so hurt and distressed to see the looting and rioting that is being allowed to continue under the auspices of the first amendment! And I am so pissed that the Russians were allowed to leave their slave system without a single shot fired in the 90s, yet in my country it will take a hot war to set things straight. Does God really look down upon us Americans that much!? :'(
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (03-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    So now we know why the Wuhan Flu was allowed to be so masterfully manipulated to cause pain in America.
    My only question is, what the hell do the Russian powers that be have in mind for this great country; why did THEY choose to jump on this authoritarian bandwagon??

As an American I am so hurt and distressed to see the looting and rioting that is being allowed to continue under the auspices of the first amendment! And I am so pissed that the Russians were allowed to leave their slave system without a single shot fired in the 90s, yet in my country it will take a hot war to set things straight. Does God really look down upon us Americans that much!? :'(
    No shots fired?

There were plenty of shots fired and much blood spilt! Have you forgotten how the parliament building and Ostankino etc were heavily shelled by tanks etc in 93, and in 91 many lost their lives on the streets of central Moscow - I still have photos of the bloodied streets during and immediately after the clashes.
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (04-06-2020), nicklcool (04-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    This is an organized take over of America. Democrats are letting their cities be destroyed to create a break down in government control. They want Trump to make a wrong move and get citizens against him, it's working in the other direction. Trump is becoming more popular and people are tired and scared. They want something done about it and Trump will do it. The question is, will the US military support him? Reports of bricks being dropped off in cities around the US and ANTIFA paying black people to commit crimes. There is video evidence of this. Also federal officials being murdered in drive by hits and just last night a police officer run over by a truck. Arrest George Soros and all his merry bunch of ANTIFA Communist thugs. Oh and of course Susan Rice blamed this all on Russia.
    Is this another step closer to Civil War in the US of A?

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    No shots fired?

There were plenty of shots fired and much blood spilt! Have you forgotten how the parliament building and Ostankino etc were heavily shelled by tanks etc in 93, and in 91 many lost their lives on the streets of central Moscow - I still have photos of the bloodied streets during and immediately after the clashes.
    you can see plenty of photos and pics of the dead near the white house. there is a memorial there. by the childrens park. i lived there for 10 years.....

No shots fired?

Fair enough.

What I meant by no shots fired is that there wasn't a formal, "hot" war, like our Civil War or y'all's.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Fair enough.

What I meant by no shots fired is that there wasn't a formal, "hot" war, like our Civil War or y'all's.
    What is actually happening in the US of A? Where will it end and is this playing into Trump's hands increasing his chances of re-election?

I suspect that it does......

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (09-06-2020), Hans.KK (04-06-2020)

What is actually happening in the US of A? Where will it end and is this playing into Trump's hands increasing his chances of re-election?

It's gotten SO boring over here so let's just spice things up a bit; shall we, Tolko??

Ther are plenty of Expats here from many countries:
    Can anyone cite how frequently (ever??) their fellow citizens riot over economic hardship?? Cause that's the PC line being fed to me and my fellow Americans.

Let's go one step further- >

Cell phone with camersas have been ubiquitous for at least the past 7 years - can anyone find one (!) video of "Caucasians" (so...let's stick with Americans, but you can expand, if you want) looting businesses, OR ganging up to maim, hurt, or kill people of other "ethnicites" (races)?

Cuz I'm just dumbfounded at what's being allowed to occur - where the hell further could the line be that must be crossed, for our police to start actually doing something!? (shoting, arresting, using justified force...)
    It looks like my fellow Americans can use their 1A ("protesting") rights to get away with breaking any law - so long as they hold teh *Good and Correct* political opinions.

I think what we are seeing unfolding is a real-life example of how Diversity IS NOT our strength and inherently prevents social cohesion.
    Please pray for my country; it is under attack by some evil, evil forces!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (06-06-2020)

Most people want Trump to send in the Army and stop all the looting and arson. I heard that some soldiers are refusing to take part. It is a civil war now. Democrats are funding ANTIFA and mayors and governors are slow to stop the protest. Cops in NYC are mad at the mayor so they hang around one street while people are looting one the next street. It funny they are beating up peaceful protesters and leaving the looters alone. It's young kids doing all the protest and man are some of them stupid. They try to block highways and are getting run over. What do they think is going to happen when they stand in front of a car or truck? Cops are running over people too. Somebody is dropping off piles of bricks late at night along protest routes and finally the cops got smart and are moving them out. This is definitely a George Soros operation.

This footage is not only very disturbing seeing blood pour out of his ear, it just demonstrates the unnecessary brutality metered out by riot police to an elderly white male!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGsqg5vtahA

At best, he was badly concussed, but most probably has suffered brain damage....

Why did they not just walk past him? He posed no threat!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (06-06-2020)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast