littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kkristallnacht in Washington, DC

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Nobody cares what Joos do, this was to enflam the the black people and if you don't agree with criminals being murdered by cops then yon are a racist
    Slightly confused - has anybody actually proven that this was a racist incident?

I think we all 100% agree that the death was appallingly shocking and the Police Officer needs to meet the full force of the law and courts etc, but in that patrol of 4 officers were 2 Asians and a Black Policemen, or so I understand. If so, how was it a racist attack?

At this stage, it seems to me that there are lot of people jumping to conclusions and screaming racism which is racist in itself.............

Despite the brutal action which led to Mr Flloyd's death, I understand that not only has he been in and out of prison many times, he was convicted and sentenced for twice placing a loaded gun against a pregnant black female's stomach during an illegal house entry / break-in when they were looking for money and drugs!

I am quite sure that there are racist Police Officers in every country, and that this man should not have lost his life in the manner in which he did, but I also question Mr Flloyd being revered and almost having a State funeral fit for a President or Saint. neither of which he seems to have been...........

And lastly, yes black lives matter, but so do ALL lives!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

bydand (13-06-2020), rusmeister (12-06-2020), TheInterocitor (12-06-2020), Uncle Wally (13-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Slightly confused - has anybody actually proven that this was a racist incident?

I think we all 100% agree that the death was appallingly shocking and the Police Officer needs to meet the full force of the law and courts etc, but in that patrol of 4 officers were 2 Asians and a Black Policemen, or so I understand. If so, how was it a racist attack?

At this stage, it seems to me that there are lot of people jumping to conclusions and screaming racism which is racist in itself.............

Despite the brutal action which led to Mr Flloyd's death, I understand that not only has he been in and out of prison many times, he was convicted and sentenced for twice placing a loaded gun against a pregnant black female's stomach during an illegal house entry / break-in when they were looking for money and drugs!

I am quite sure that there are racist Police Officers in every country, and that this man should not have lost his life in the manner in which he did, but I also question Mr Flloyd being revered and almost having a State funeral fit for a President or Saint. neither of which he seems to have been...........

100+ years ago, the bugbear of the time was not "terrorism", but anarchy. In the novel "The Man Who Was Thursday", the anarchists consisted of an outer circle and an inner circle. The outer circle naively believed the slogans and that they were doing people good. The inner circle knew the slogans were nonsense and had destruction of the existing order and life as their main goal.

I think it's the same here. The slogan, "black lives matter", as a proposition, is obviously true, because all lives matter. The outer circle today believe that they are combating racism. The inner circle, like in the story, have as their goal the overthrow of existing social order and replacing it with their own, and their rule. The organization BLM represents the fringes of that inner circle. Just read their "What We Believe" statement and affirmation of sexual anarchy and intent to disrupt the traditional family on their own website.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    My neighbor and I support DLM - Dogs Lives Matter.
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Will Trump take a knee?

One of the other security guards that worked with both of them said they had a beef from work. It could have been that, but why did they hold him down so long? I saw one video where they already had him in the back of the police car.

In other news, protesters took over a police station and a six block area in Seattle. They built a wall and have armed guards. One guy said he played a joke on them by inviting homeless people to join them and the homeless people ate all the food so now the protesters are begging for someone to bring them more. Police are not allowed in and they won't respond to 911 calls. In Minneapolis they took over a hotel and the owner just let them. They are also getting ready to disband the police in Minneapolis and put some kind of people's protection force. Police in many cities are resigning and over 800 have been hurt.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

In Atlanta, the Police shot dead a black man who had been asleep in his car and had then resisted arrest in a Wendy's restaurant car park - The Police Chief has resigned, but the baying crowd later burned down the restaurant!

Was it Wendy's restaurant fault?

How does that help the community burning down their local restaurant, presumably popular with black families too?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (15-06-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    In Atlanta, the Police shot dead a black man who had been asleep in his car and had then resisted arrest in a Wendy's restaurant car park - The Police Chief has resigned, but the baying crowd later burned down the restaurant!

Was it Wendy's restaurant fault?

How does that help the community burning down their local restaurant, presumably popular with black families too?
    You are not allowed to ask reasonable questions. And if you do, they will just be ignored.

Little about this past couple of weeks is sane. Hotlanta is no exception, the sore loser (black female) of the 2018 governor's election has still not conceded.

Chicago recorded 19 shootings/killings Friday. That was the most ever recorded in one day in Shooter City.

Plus, people being under house arrest, being locked up in their homes/flats by order the medical bureaucracy, the snowflakes being on vacation, roaming the streets, locked out of their nursery/playpens at the university, I think that has something to do with this unrest.

Maybe there will be some sanity on Monday.
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234