littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pass System

Pass System

We've all heard of the long await pass system, coming in three phases, in the first phase passes will be issued for trips to work at essential places, in the second for other undefined reasons and in the third phase, if necessary, for movement inside the region. "Region" isn't defined. Moscow region? Посмотрим...

Russians I've spoke to are saying the Russian government wants to introduce the new measures gradually, as if there is some kind of master plan. I am not so sure. I think this gradual introduction of restrictions is built around the gradual issuance of passes. It is a purely bureaucratic process. In Russia, when in doubt, issue passes. Over the past three weeks, Medical, government, food production and other essential organizations have been issued documents allowing passes to be prepared. I've seen how it works. I am doing some work for a tea company, deemed essential. It is a member of a Russian vending association. Vending machines have been decreed as essential businesses as well by the Russian authorities. One wonders if the junk food producers have been busily lobbying somebody. I wouldn't put it past them.

At any rate, I've seen a flurry of emails over the past few weeks about how to get an official pass and drive around the city. Needless to say, it involves filling out a special form, getting a certain stamp, lots of signatures and so on. Now, the procedure to get these passes has pretty much been worked out. Presumably, the same kinds of passes have by now been issued to the chinovniki, the most essential workers of all. Now that this first phase of passes have been set up, the Moscow government is saying they will provide passes to everyone else. It is not clear at all about how any passes will be made available to the general population who are, needless to say, the lowest ones on the totem pole. Perhaps, none are coming. Or those in Moscow will need a pass to go to the store and back. Probably coming. Who knows? Посмотрим...

Instructions about how things work in the regions remain a bit foggy. Non-Muscovites, being even lower down on the ladder than those in Moscow, will find out last about getting passes. You guessed it. Посмотрим...

I bet that many will flee Moscow to the regions before the pass system kicks in on the 13th. Meanwhile, the regions are complaining, as infections are popping up in smalls cities. Many local municipalities are telling the Muscovites and big city dwellers to stay home. Once they get their, they should bring plenty of reading materials. They probably won't be able to drive back to Moscow for the duration of this mess. I won't even say the word that comes next...

https://iz.ru/998281/2020-04-10/v-mo...ushchei-nedele

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

bydand (11-04-2020), nicklcool (11-04-2020), Uncle Wally (11-04-2020)

In the Krasnodarskiy kray we already have a pass system. For travel within Krasnodar city there is a specific one, then there is a second for travel within your own settlement (presumably based on your registration) and then there is a third for inter-settlement travel. Here at least, the travel within the settlement allows you to go, say, from one side where you live to the other side where your parents live. Short distances from your home to the nearest food store do not need a pass. Short term passes valid for one trip are also available on demand.

What is not obvious — especially since both the Black Sea coast and the bridge to Crimea are in the kray — is whether and how they will stop or allow the hordes of Muscovites driving through the territory.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBear For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (11-04-2020)

the way i understand this whole thing it is actually done very simple. it involves these -funny- stamps, QR that is. you are supposed, everything on computer, register on a government portal. every time you leave, walk the dog, go shopping or whatever you are allowed to, you are supposed to call and get a -stamp- you either have it on your smartphone or if you have none ( like me) you get it on the e mail(?) and print it out. if you are being stopped by the police, you can show them this stamp and they can check via THEIR phones, if it is the right or up to date stamp.
    the following questions though were not addressed in this article of our good Mayor. what about old people who are not Internet literate or have no smartphone? how will they get the -stamp-? i walk the dog often at midnight or at 4 in the morning. when he has to go,he has to go, he is an old dog... will there anyone be there to get me that stamp? or will i get one stamp ONCE, that will allow me to walk the dog. but not go to the shop, not go to work, or to go to the chemist or Polyclinic? i do not mind following these things, as long as i can get them! the situation to me is as clear as pea soup. it is supposed to being on the 14th. Lets see...( the information i got was from the last issue of our local - knock and drop - newspaper. https://szaopressa.ru/ )
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (11-04-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Don't worry, Benedikt!

Like that state trooper in America arrested for playing ball in the park with his daughter, or the Muscovite walking his dog in the park who got arrested....
    If there is any confusion about the system, our authorities will expect you to obey the default of...keeping your azz at home! ������
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

photo_2020-04-12_11-48-06.jpg

In Moscow and Moscow Oblast this is how digital passes will work. They're obligatory for all journeys on public or private transport (including taxis) from 15 April. If you're walking the dog or walking to your local shop/pharmacy you don't need one. They will only be issued twice per week other than for journeys for medical reasons, which are unlimited. The site for Moscow Oblast is www.mosreg.ru

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (12-04-2020), nicklcool (12-04-2020), Uncle Wally (12-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RooRu View Post
    photo_2020-04-12_11-48-06.jpg

In Moscow and Moscow Oblast this is how digital passes will work. They're obligatory for all journeys on public or private transport (including taxis) from 15 April. If you're walking the dog or walking to your local shop/pharmacy you don't need one. They will only be issued twice per week other than for journeys for medical reasons, which are unlimited. The site for Moscow Oblast is www.mosreg.ru
    Here are the other infographics:

IMG-20200412-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20200412-WA0010.jpg

Apparently yandex translate lets you translate pics, too, so if you don't understand enough Russian you can go there to get the English language version.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

This one site encompasses all of that info, and more:
    https://www.sobyanin.ru/tsifrovye-pr...novnye-pravila

The Moscow has been totally surrounded! They put or will put hundreds of cops all around on the ring road.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The Moscow has been totally surrounded! They put or will put hundreds of cops all around on the ring road.
    Yup. They're actually closing the city down!
    And I doubt it'll be done for only the 2 weeks remaining on the economy shutdown.

Here are a few pages of a huge doc shared on my building's homeowner's chat, showing all the checkpoints.

Screenshot_2020-04-12-16-18-52-966_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-12-16-19-07-368_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-12-16-19-17-632_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-12-16-19-32-654_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-04-2020)

I saw a map of it on Instagram, the whole ring road covered.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (12-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I saw a map of it on Instagram, the whole ring road covered.

they were setting up already before yesterday, Saturday ,already yesterday there were checks, a sort of -dry run-. and to be on the safe side, this QR codes are being issued already today, Monday... and because there are different people from different -organizations - on the roadblocks, nothing going with -kommandier, po chelovetshiski- meaning offering a bribe and let go....

https://www.rbc.ru/photoreport/12/04...from=from_main

[QUOTE=nicklcool;1492266]Yup. They're actually closing the city down!
    And I doubt it'll be done for only the 2 weeks remaining on the economy shutdown.

they are not closing the city down. closing down means to me, nothing in , nothing out. that is not the case here. the law just wants to make sure you are who you pretend you are and have a reason to go where you pretend you are going.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (13-04-2020), Uncle Wally (13-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    In the Krasnodarskiy kray we already have a pass system. For travel within Krasnodar city there is a specific one, then there is a second for travel within your own settlement (presumably based on your registration) and then there is a third for inter-settlement travel. Here at least, the travel within the settlement allows you to go, say, from one side where you live to the other side where your parents live. Short distances from your home to the nearest food store do not need a pass. Short term passes valid for one trip are also available on demand.

What is not obvious — especially since both the Black Sea coast and the bridge to Crimea are in the kray — is whether and how they will stop or allow the hordes of Muscovites driving through the territory.
    don't think they will let the -hordes - of Muscovites even out here past the city limits. because the pass system allows only Moscow and MO...
    and also here, to walk the dog,to walk to the nearest shop, clinic or buy food for Fido and Murka ( pet shops) one needs no pass. but it must be walking distance and on foot. for anything that involves moving on wheels, public transport, the trains on the ring, or your car, you need a pass. and you have to give a reason why you need it....

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

BigBear (13-04-2020), Hizam4747 (17-04-2020)

I'm in Moscow Oblast at the moment, so have been following the governor on social media. He announced that for passes we now have an app called Госуслуги Стоп COVID-19 which you can download from Google Play or App Store. If you already have an account on Gosuslugi it uses that profile. Moscow is going to use a different app, apparently - https://digital.gov.ru/ru/events/39746/

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (14-04-2020), Uncle Wally (13-04-2020)

Lots of great info here. Thanks to all. I thought I'd get myself a pass. My hopes were not high. I have an account on gosuslugi that I forgot about and I also forgot the password. When I tried to revive it, found out gosuslugi is shut down for technical reasons. I'm out here in the oblast as well. Sitting tight and don't really need to go anywhere. Lots of booze and food in stock. No cigars left though.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (14-04-2020), Uncle Wally (13-04-2020)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast