littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Registration question

Registration question

Does somebody knows what to do when you move to a new flat do you have to "unregister" yourself from the old flat or it happens automatically when you register in the new flat? Ok ok, I know that are some people who have 2 residences, so therefore they are registered in 2 flats. But this is not my case. I will move to a new flat and the old flat will be rented to somebody else. So, when I go to moy Dokumenty will they send me to my old Moy Dokumenty to deal with unregistering?
    Somebody had a similar experience? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Salsero View Post
    Does somebody knows what to do when you move to a new flat do you have to "unregister" yourself from the old flat or it happens automatically when you register in the new flat? Ok ok, I know that are some people who have 2 residences, so therefore they are registered in 2 flats. But this is not my case. I will move to a new flat and the old flat will be rented to somebody else. So, when I go to moy Dokumenty will they send me to my old Moy Dokumenty to deal with unregistering?
    Somebody had a similar experience? Thanks!
    if you get no other reply here, go to the site -moi dokumente - https://mfcmos.com/ ask the question there and they will reply. as you can see it is Russian language...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Salsero (29-05-2020)