littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: a small step to the -new normality-? sitting n the park...keep -social distancing-

a small step to the -new normality-? sitting n the park...keep -social distancing-

i saw them while walking the dog. i do not walk around with my dog in the whole district, or the whole of Moscow. Maybe other parts are not that far yet?must have gone overnight or early morning. because yesterday,Sunday, they were not there. there were actually the red-white -police stripes - all over the place. children's playground around the buildings are still closed. and funny enough also the benches in front of the building. or around the children's playground...
    100 m from the building only walking the dog is apparently still in force. but out here we never overdid it.and the police or whoever checked left us alone. though during late night they are around. people THINK they can make party in the park... at least it was more often then not cold and raining. so even the hardened - alkashi- stayed home...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....