littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Ha suckers passes in Moscow region canceled!

Ha suckers passes in Moscow region canceled!

That's right, read it and weep, tomorrow is the last day you will need a pass in Moscow region. Technically I'm in Moscow but one bus stop here is 50 meters from Moscow region. You will still need masks and gloves to go into stores. I went to one store today and one guy didn't wear either and nobody said nothing, but in a town with 2500 people and no cops who cares? Also two days in a row people are playing football on are small football field. Many people in our park when it's not raining and groups of kids hanging out.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Oh and you will still need a mask and gloves to ride on a bus or train.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Hi, Wally!
    Source?

Pass not needed in Moscow Oblast

As of tomorrow, a pass (propusk) is no longer needed in Moscow Oblast.

To drive into Moscow from the oblast, a pass will need to be obtained.

https://www.vedomosti.ru/society/art...pusknoi-rezhim

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (23-05-2020), Uncle Wally (22-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Hi, Wally!
    Source?
    My wife, she has all the Moscow government apps on her new snazzy Samsung Galaxy A50. She can do everything now with her phone, baby doctor appointments, documents, paying bills and more.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (22-05-2020), rusmeister (23-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    My wife, she has all the Moscow government apps on her new snazzy Samsung Galaxy A50. She can do everything now with her phone, baby doctor appointments, documents, paying bills and more.
    Visit dating apps?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (22-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Hi, Wally!
    Source?
    https://www.vedomosti.ru/society/art...pusknoi-rezhim

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (23-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Visit dating apps?
    My wife or me? She won't get far without any shoes! You see I had to sell all her shoes to get her a new phone.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

bydand (23-05-2020), TheInterocitor (23-05-2020), TolkoRaz (23-05-2020)

I hear you Uncle Wally about the phones. I'd like to sell a few shoes but it is forbidden. So is throwing anything away.

As for the pass system, you are right. It was a joke. The Russians found many ways around it.

Doesn't change anything for me. If anything, it increases the risk in my view. Even if it doesn't, I'm happy without contact with other humans beings so far.

All this virus avoidance is playing hell with my supply of Irish whisky though. I do think I have an affordable home delivery option lined up though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (23-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I hear you Uncle Wally about the phones. I'd like to sell a few shoes but it is forbidden. So is throwing anything away.

As for the pass system, you are right. It was a joke. The Russians found many ways around it.

Doesn't change anything for me. If anything, it increases the risk in my view. Even if it doesn't, I'm happy without contact with other humans beings so far.

All this virus avoidance is playing hell with my supply of Irish whisky though. I do think I have an affordable home delivery option lined up though.
    You must have married my wife's sister, there is so much junk I want to throw out but my wife won't let me.

Now Petorichka, is doing home delivery, my wife has been helping a babushka get food delivered. My wife orders it and babushka pays on delivery. There's an app for you phone, she uses Android but I'm sure they have one for Apple too.

How are the cigars holding out? I talked to my friend in Cuba and he thinks it will be a long time before he comes back. I was thinking of starting a cigarette /cigar by mail business, sell cigarettes from Russia and cigars from Cuba in the US, just repackage them here.

I tried smoking cigars via zoom with someone but it wasn't the same. It is normally something I do with other cigar smokers. So, supplies are fine, in the humidifier.

Perhaps I could qualify as a senior citizen at my ripe old age of 65 and get free home delivery. Interesting concept.

Can you mail cigars out of Russia? I know getting them into the country is fantastically complicated. I did some work once here in Russia for a cigar company (fun project) and importing was a battle. I vaguely remember sending samples of cigars to the US and there were some issues with it. DHL wouldn't do it. It's been a while.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (24-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I tried smoking cigars via zoom with someone but it wasn't the same. It is normally something I do with other cigar smokers. So, supplies are fine, in the humidifier.

Perhaps I could qualify as a senior citizen at my ripe old age of 65 and get free home delivery. Interesting concept.

Can you mail cigars out of Russia? I know getting them into the country is fantastically complicated. I did some work once here in Russia for a cigar company (fun project) and importing was a battle. I vaguely remember sending samples of cigars to the US and there were some issues with it. DHL wouldn't do it. It's been a while.
    Smoking cigars via zoom! Did the zoom fill with smoke?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (24-05-2020), Uncle Wally (24-05-2020), xt-tsi (26-05-2020)