littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: time for picking -mushrooms- and they GROW...

time for picking -mushrooms- and they GROW...

no hordes of -hunters- with baskets and buckets thundering through the forest.no one trampling through the high grass. just people with their dogs. and a few who know where to look... it is all wet, we had one day sunshine, needs a little bit more...
    not to many, because Jhinn, the dog, sees his girlfriends, no holding back him. he does not care about picking mushrooms...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I had an American roommate is Kiev who was a cook, and he would start out with these giant slices of mushrooms that shrunk to about 1/4 of the size after cooking.

bleh.

why even try for those? mushrooms can be purchased for no money these days. just go to auchan or even your local billa.

don't get me wrong. i'm trying to grow them on my fence post. or something like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    bleh.

why even try for those? mushrooms can be purchased for no money these days. just go to auchan or even your local billa.

don't get me wrong. i'm trying to grow them on my fence post. or something like that.....
    these are no -champions- the cultivated type of mushroom. maybe the name -mushroom- per se is wrong. should i write -funghi-.
    the white ones that i found, you can not grow on wood. and not on a fence post. but what you can do, get a -dead- birch tree. drill holes into it,-vaccinate - the wood chips, from that drilling- with funghi -spores-. you can buy them at -tvoi dom- put the stuff back into the holes. and wait.... also look on youtube how shitake are grown. these are the kind of funghi that need as -food - cellulose from wood. and are by the way one of the few sorts that can be -cultivated-. meaning they do not need the forest or trees as -symbioses-...
    a link to some other -mushrooms- -Russians- like to eat...https://www.rbth.com/russian_kitchen...-to-eat_825896
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....