(Can't find the audio tapes, they are out there somewhere, of course Google, Facebook, Youtube are going to hide them...)

Andriy Derkach, a Ukrainian legislator, has released conversations between former Vice President Joe Biden and former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. The leaked talks reveal the two discussing the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor in exchange for American support for a billion dollar loan from the IMF.

Biden can be heard making the following comments in the recording

“I’m a man of my word and now that the new prosecutor general is in place, we’re ready to move forward to signing the $1 billion loan guarantee,” Biden stated.

He also asked Poroshenko to nationalize Ukraine’s largest bank, PrivatBank, which is a move that was reversed because it’s considered illegal by the new Ukrainian government:

“This is getting very, very close. What I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get into the position where he thinks he’s about to buy into a situation where the financial system is about to collapse, where he is going to be looking to pour more money into Ukraine. That’s how he’ll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know details.”

Ukrainian lawmakers said the recording confirms Biden’s quid pro quo and conflict of interest in their country.

...and...

New documents (May 18, 2020) reveal former US Ambassador-to-Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch appeared to lie under oath during the Trump impeachment hearings. She failed to mention ties To Biden’s Burisma Oil deal.

So much Obama-Biden-Clinton corruption even the Ukrainians can't take any more.

https://www.yc.news/2020/05/19/biden...quo-discussed/