littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: What Doctors Are Learning From Autopsy Findings of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Patients

What Doctors Are Learning From Autopsy Findings of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Patients

Interesting and convoluted stuff about what the corona virus do to our body:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (20-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Interesting and convoluted stuff about what the corona virus do to our body:
    This could easily paralyze you with fear.
    We are all going to die of something. That’s why world view matters so much. What is the nature of man? What is his purpose in life? Either you have answers you think true, or you don't. Either you have hope in the face of death or no hope. Whatever way you slice it, in a few decades you’re liable to be lowered into a grave even in the best circumstances. Then what?

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    This could easily paralyze you with fear.
    We are all going to die of something. Thatís why world view matters so much. What is the nature of man? What is his purpose in life? Either you have answers you think true, or you don't. Either you have hope in the face of death or no hope. Whatever way you slice it, in a few decades youíre liable to be lowered into a grave even in the best circumstances. Then what?
    I did not look at it. I read somewhere, written description, that was graphic enough for me.

Stephen King novel I like, Stephen King movie, fuhgeddaboudit!
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

i am glad half of the names and facts and whatever i never heard of and have no ideas what it is all about. but one thing makes me wonder. is that bug around with us much longer but not only since -Wuhan-? Since it can cause so may reasons for dieing, how many doctors or later on a steel table, did a coroner recognize or realize what he has there? and that is how then in many a case the conclusion of dead is a different one then the real bug?
    to be honest, i am glad i am -old- and know, sooner or later, hopefully later, i will watch the daisies from 6 feet below. only thing i wish, it is quick and painless. and for sure NOT to suffering for months or years on one of these machines...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (21-05-2020)