i just have copied this part, translated by Google into English, from an article. the whole thing is on www.mos.ru.

All patients are under the supervision of doctors.
Over the past 24 hours, another 3855 cases of COVID-19 have been detected in the capital, the operational headquarters for monitoring and monitoring the situation with corona virus in Moscow reported.

42.5 percent of new cases are people aged 18 to 45 years, 33 percent are from 46 to 65 years old, 10.6 percent are from 66 to 79 years old, 5.7 percent are older than 80 years. Another 8.2 percent of cases are children. All patients, as well as people who have contacted them, are under the supervision of doctors.

In total, there are 142,824 cases of new corona virus infection in the capital.

-everywhere else-we are being told it is the old or people with pre condition who are mostly getting infected. here it seems to be to the contrary. wonder why? are the -old - more disciplined and stay at home. get their food or whatever is needed from volunteers, neighbors or family?
In the morning when i walk the dog, the first -tour- i see mostly -old- people- we stay well apart, though still talk or greet each other...when asking who brings the daily -needs- it is one of the above as reply...
do we wear masks? the sun is shining already at 5 in the morning, the weather is fresh and crisp. fresh ,-unfiltered - air for sure will do our -old -lungs good....
what is one supposed to believe?
are the -old - people here more tough then the young ones? never seen anyone at a McD or KFC... no junk food for them. though some sausages they eat also contain most probably anything else but meat...
many of the older generation have their own dacha or garden, grow their own potatoes of cabbages. and make their own pickles...
could THAT have anything to do with these numbers?
while most of the pensions are low indeed, one does not have to worry about how to pay a mortgage. are -we - going on vacation 2x or 3x a year? will it be India,Goa or somewhere with the whales and Penguins? Need to buy a new Hugo Boss suite or Gucci shoes or bag? All of it are made by Chines in Italy under - made in Italy- fooling everyone...

maybe -we- also should thin and change our life style a little bit. might be a good idea...