littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Need a dentist in St. Pete that works with Zimmer Biomet implants

Need a dentist in St. Pete that works with Zimmer Biomet implants

I've got an implant with the the screw spec from this manufacturer that is coming very loose. At the very least, I need a dentist that has the proper tool to screw it back down. I had gone to the American Medical Clinic, but they didn't seem very experienced in this. It's going to be several months before I visit my dentist in the USA.

The most detailed info in Russian about Zimmer Biomet is located at anzub.ru.
    https://anzub.ru/kontakty/ - contact them in Moscow and ask about colleagues able to wash hands and use disinfected screwdriver in Spb.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

From https://www.zimmerbiometdental.com/

Altermedica LLC
    Zimmer Dental Distributor
    Phone:79112501292
    eMail: a.krivskiy@altermedica.ru
    Address:
    195269 St.Petersburg
    Uchitelskaya str. 18/1, office 83-Н

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    From https://www.zimmerbiometdental.com/

Altermedica LLC
    Zimmer Dental Distributor
    Phone:79112501292
    eMail: a.krivskiy@altermedica.ru
    Address:
    195269 St.Petersburg
    Uchitelskaya str. 18/1, office 83-Н
    Hansee, it's distie, box-mover.
    All the world's Kremlin,

Just talked to my friend who is a dental surgeon here in Moscow. He said there is nobody working in St Pete, except for emergency dentist. That's what he's doing now and he says he just sits around doing nothing most of the time. He also said he knows about this Zimmer thing and doesn't like it, he says it's not a very good ssystem. He also doesn't know anyone in St Pete that uses it. Good luck.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Hansee, it's distie, box-mover.
    Sorry, but how much can I know about tooth stuff?
    I am scared as hell when I am at the dentist, she always ask questions AFTER she had flooded my mouth with one of each "device" that she can find, then finds the most sensitive tooth, hammers, knocks and malts it, and say хороший зуб, and then she starts to discus a lot of stuff with her assistant that apparently have nothing to do with my teeth.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (29-04-2020), Uncle Wally (30-04-2020)

I scraped a few e-mail addresses, and I got the name of a dentist.

Interestingly, while I got the insert installed in the USA (that's a real operation, with the part screwed into the bone), I got my first crown put in while I was in Ukraine - and which was evidently not the proper procedure as I think it used dental cement inside the insert - but it lasted about 10 years before giving me problems. The proper crown I got in the USA - at much higher cost - only lasted 2 years. I think I'm going to go the Russian way for now on.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to swampwiz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (30-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    The proper crown I got in the USA - at much higher cost - only lasted 2 years.
    Cost down, margin up.

KAPITALIZOM!
    All the world's Kremlin,

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    It is not capitalism. It is oligarchy. The dentists meet and make a "dental association" and issue the license. The dentists then set prices. Everyone has the same price. If a new dentist comes along and has reduction in prices, he is not allowed to be in the association and is not allowed to do business.

It is same for eyeglasses in USA. I just want copy of my old glasses. I train my eyes to get better, to improve. My eyes will adjust and become more in focus if I use gentle, easy lenses, not severe lenses.

But ALL eyeglasses stores tell me, "You must have eye exam first." The eyeglass exam (they put some chemical liquid in your eyes), it makes your eyes got out of focus. So the optometrist then tests your eyes in the exam, and he informs you "Your eyes are worse," and they can then prescribe more powerful lenses. Your eyes then "adjust" to the new more powerful lenses, and go even more out of focus. Then you need to go back to optometrist and repeat step 1, etc.

The government supports them, they have created laws which prevent you from getting copy of your eyeglasses, unless you have new exam.

The whole thins is a corrupt scam. An expensive scam.

More corruption of Science.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

No, we don't have equalized pricing here.
    All the world's Kremlin,

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I scraped a few e-mail addresses, and I got the name of a dentist.

Interestingly, while I got the insert installed in the USA (that's a real operation, with the part screwed into the bone), I got my first crown put in while I was in Ukraine - and which was evidently not the proper procedure as I think it used dental cement inside the insert - but it lasted about 10 years before giving me problems. The proper crown I got in the USA - at much higher cost - only lasted 2 years. I think I'm going to go the Russian way for now on.
    My Russia friend gave me a temporary tooth for free, it's supposed to last 6 months to a year maybe. That was 5 years ago and it's still hanging in there.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"