littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Google smartphone will listen to all sounds you make at home...

Google smartphone will listen to all sounds you make at home...

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...in-your-house/

and when you fart you get an ad for -pampers - on your - smartphone-?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (13-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...in-your-house/

and when you fart you get an ad for -pampers - on your - smartphone-?
    Old news Benn, I was informed about the risk for spying with the camera and/or microphone in your devices attached to you computer network more than 20 years ago.
    What is also scary is that programs on your PC can listen to your clipboard (everything you copy) and use the info for what ever they like, some are clever they offer you to use the thing you had just copied as input to their program if they think that the info is just what fits into the program, but what about those that just listen and silently steal whatever is in you clipboard?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (13-10-2020), Uncle Wally (13-10-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    I read about "infinity machines" or "infinity transmitter" in a horror novel. They have been around since the 1960's. The secret agent (this is before cell phones) sent the series of tones to activate your phone (the tones being your phone number), then there was another couple of tones to de-activate the ringer. The target phone "answered" - turned on without ringing. Also learned about this old-style tone technology in a telephony class we had to attend.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (13-10-2020)

so, basically it is all old spook school they are using and others who want to -scare - us?
    even when watching the old James Bond films, many a gadget -Q- invented for 007 we thought it were told that could not happen nor will not happen. though many a thing came true. if not most of all. wonder were -Q - learned all that?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

It's not only your phone but new "smart TV" have cameras and microphones, these Amazon smart devices and Alexa listen to you all the time. Now we have smart watches that take your vidal signs like heart rate, blood oxygen levels, steps, sleep tracking. I got a mi band 4 for my wife and I. I got one for her because she misses my calls a lot and she always forgets where she put her phone and it has a find my phone feature, she also likes the sleep tracking. I got one for me because I'm deaf and so I miss calls too because I don't feel the vibration all the time, but with the vibration on my wrist I never miss a call or message. I kind of gave up on trying to hide from big tech because there is so many ways they can find you and get your information. You don't need to have a Facebook or Instagram account, all you need is your friend to have them and your phone number in his contacts then Facebook will find you and track you and steal you info. Many smart phones come with a Facebook app that you can't uninstall so they're in your phone anyway. I was telling my friends 15 year old kid about it and he didn't believe me. The next time I saw him he told me about how he went to buy his mother flowers and when he got home there was ads for flowers all over his computer. I was laughing hard at that one. So right now you can't get away from them unless you get rid of all your smart devices and credit cards.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (14-10-2020), Hans.KK (13-10-2020)