littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: -stay at home - exrended until the end of the month...

-stay at home - exrended until the end of the month...

There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Ba boom.

I don't know. For me, this is the best of both worlds. People can still leave to go to the store, for walks, or to the dacha.

So, it's not as restrictive as in Wuhan.

I'm finishing up my test week at the dacha. I bought this land long ago for exactly a situation like this. It's pretty rustic, so I'll spend the next few months improving it.

I saw all of this happening long ago, but I thought we would have a few more years and a few other events first. I guess my order of operations was off.

Crazy times!

I don't know. For me, this is the best of both worlds. People can still leave to go to the store, for walks, or to the dacha.

only thing that -bothers - me most, is this 100 m away fro, home walking the dog... but i suppose this will be also eased. as you, i can go shopping for what we need. it is easy to get a QR code. and standing in line for 4 h to go into IKEA or 3 hours to get a Big Mac ( was the biggest news in AUSTRIA), never did that before. and never will do it now. it is maybe different when one is retired and does not HAVE to go to work. i agree with that. or why can one hyper sell everything,and the little shop around the corner is closed. in TANZANIA the did a Corona test ,anonymous, sent in the tests with peoples names instead. on goats,pawpaw and Durian ( both fruits= and the tests came back positive.. one country the experts say- only - the old and sick are dying. the other -expert- shows, also younger and kids are catching the bug. and from some pics or videos one sees things one can only shake the head in wonder.weather looks great, we are ready for the first -tour-. the dog wants to meet all his girlfriendsand bark at the ones he does not like....keep safe, all and everyone!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (08-05-2020)