littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: - social distancing NY - , black and white, - rich- and poor-,Manhattan and Bronx parks

- social distancing NY - , black and white, - rich- and poor-,Manhattan and Bronx parks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/a-tale-of...200329318.html
    just because they are white and from Manhattan they think they can do whatever pleases them? let them, the more die, the better. maybe THEN they will listen?
    this time i do indeed agree with the comments of the blogger!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (07-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    just because they are white and from Manhattan they think they can do whatever pleases them? let them, the more die, the better. maybe THEN they will listen?
    Normally, dead people do not listen, you have to get the message you want to pass through to them expressed before they die.

As I understand things, then it is so in the US: "Be free or die", and some people takes this very seriously.
    "Ether you are free to do what ever you think is right, or you are dead", or is it "Do as the state says, or the state kills you"?

Freedom is very dangerous, it may even kill you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (07-05-2020)

At about :55 int the blog you see the back of a man in camo unioform and protective mask shooing "the rich" people away then the view changes. At about 1:10 into the blog you see the same man stepping in from the right, still shooing; they start to pick up their stuff, and the clip ends seconds later. The blogger should have edited better!
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

The "rich" in Moscow can get a QR code and come here to Kashin, spreading disease; I see more Moscow plates and strangers than ever before. Can I get a QR code in Kashin?

I went to Uglich to a nursery to buy some plants. Was stopped at the regional (Yaroslavl) border and told now I have to go home and isolate for 14 days! Because I"m a villager from Kashin?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (07-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by bydand View Post
    At about :55 int the blog you see the back of a man in camo unioform and protective mask shooing "the rich" people away then the view changes. At about 1:10 into the blog you see the same man stepping in from the right, still shooing; they start to pick up their stuff, and the clip ends seconds later. The blogger should have edited better!
    there are other photos and clips, as soon as the cops are gone and the camera, they are coming right back. and there is also an article where NY police are asking not to be used anymore for that -social distancing-...

The "rich" in Moscow can get a QR code and come here to Kashin, spreading disease; I see more Moscow plates and strangers than ever before. Can I get a QR code in Kashin?

I went to Uglich to a nursery to buy some plants. Was stopped at the regional (Yaroslavl) border and told now I have to go home and isolate for 14 days! Because I"m a villager from Kashin?
    i did not google but is Kashin MO?and it it is, the CCTV or road cameras will get your number plate and detect who,what and why you are where you are. You have been to Uglich which is not Moscow or MO, you were not supposed to be there... this is the way i understand this thing.. we go to the dacha from Moscow to Moscow Oblast, never had any problems. but i know, if we would go out of these two districts, the cops would stop us. and they could also FINE us... ( we can for instance not to go to Saratov to visit our mother in law...)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Yahoo! is not "news", not in the traditional sense of what "news" is. Yahoo! is a running sewer of hate speech. It is biased, it is prejudiced, it is bigoted. It has a negative social worth, having a far more harmful effect on society, than beneficial. Basically, it is inflammatory verborrhea spreading anger and fear, and causing groups of people to hate other groups of people, based on their physical characteristics. The articles are written by racists, sexists and other assorted malcontents, and over-educated hate-mongers. Comments are provided by "useful idiots."
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (20-05-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Normally, dead people do not listen, you have to get the message you want to pass through to them expressed before they die.

As I understand things, then it is so in the US: "Be free or die", and some people takes this very seriously.
    "Ether you are free to do what ever you think is right, or you are dead", or is it "Do as the state says, or the state kills you"?

Freedom is very dangerous, it may even kill you.
    The phrase is "Give me liberty or give me death."

Liberty means "the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views." It does not mean you are free to do whatever you please. In the US Declaration of Independence it states that GOD, not the State, grants the people "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." That means the STATE is not free to do anything it pleases. The State may not interfere with your liberty.

A person does not have much of a "Life" nor any "LIberty" when the state puts him in prison, or imposes a "lockdown" on him in his own home.
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 07-05-2020 at 15:19.
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (07-05-2020)

there are other photos and clips, as soon as the cops are gone and the camera, they are coming right back. and there is also an article where NY police are asking not to be used anymore for that -social distancing-...
    The blogger said "there were no police around". Liar.

Kashin is not MO, it is Tverskaya obl.

maybe youu watch something different then i did, i don't see any cops on the -white - pics ( i have still photos only...)

maybe youu watch something different then i did, i don't see any cops on the -white - pics ( i have still photos only...)
    I watched what you posted.
    Your link in your original post has a blogger's video, you have "still photos only"?

Also, people in the Bronx (directly across the Hudson river from Manhattan) are not poor just because they are not from Manhattan! Do you see any "poor people" in the video or pics from the Bronx?

Oh, and why do you think the more from Manhattan that die the better?
    Last edited by bydand; 07-05-2020 at 16:42.

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Ben AND Hans, who is dying?

Have you not seen this article yet?

It's all over the interwebs, though I don't know whether it's on the MSM yet:
    https://www.aier.org/article/lockdow...ohan-giesecke/

Sweden had it right, and all the power-hungry bureaucrats, wrong. The death rate is low, low, low, like a limbo dance. And the deaths with spurt up for a moment for the elderly and frail, whether it was with no lockdown at all or at the end of the involuntary voluntary lockdown!
    Last edited by nicklcool; 07-05-2020 at 18:27. Reason: Saw Hans' comment & had to address to him as well
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-05-2020)

Sweden has what population? and how many death? and how many infected? https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ountry/sweden/ that is low?

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Benedikt, I'm sorry to break it to you, bro, but this is just a particularly strong strain of an upper respiratory infection (ОРВИ).
    Bill Gates and a bunch of bureaucrats saw an opportunity and decided to run with it.
    You and I are the peons, mostly helpless to do anything about it, but why cheerlead them on and buy into the hype that this is a Very Vicious Virus, if we still aren't (yet) required to do so??
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (08-05-2020)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Benedikt,
    Bill Gates and a bunch of bureaucrats saw an opportunity and decided to run with it.
    You and I are the peons, mostly helpless to do anything about it, but why cheerlead them on and buy into the hype that this is a Very Vicious Virus, if we still aren't (yet) required to do so??
    A friend of mine in his 30s, got the virus,39.5C, 73% lung damage .
    If people think it's a harmless virus maybe they should help out at their local hospital, I'm sure they could use an extra pair of hands.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (20-05-2020)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast