littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Soyanin says NO opening of (all) Moscow after the 11th....

Soyanin says NO opening of (all) Moscow after the 11th....

https://www.rbc.ru/society/06/05/202...7947829fc83c8d
    while enterprises, private and state owned, giving employment to 5 million people will open, little bars, restaurants, hairdressers and the likes will not. to read all the information, watch all the videos and open all the links to different articles.
    Sobyanin also said, the reason why the -infected numbers - are so high, is because the testing is getting better
    the number of people who need hospitalization is more or less the same or slightly less then previous numbers.
    but he also warns of a second wave in fall, when vacations and school holidays will be over, weather will be lousy once more, and people will be crowded together -indoors-.

by the way, just as a side line. two restaurants that had opened illegally earlier then they were allowed, the owners were reported to the police, will be prosecuted and the fine will be 30 000 Euro! / the -catalogue of fines - was announced already back in February,people knew about it...)
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (06-05-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    We can we find the names of the restaurants that opened early? I happen to think they are Patriots, though of course my opinion matters little since I am not a Russian.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    We can we find the names of the restaurants that opened early? I happen to think they are Patriots, though of course my opinion matters little since I am not a Russian.
    suppose you just call in or check out their internet sites...

and that is what VV proposes, much better then Sobyanin, but..

VV also lets the Governors do it. should then something go wrong, VV can say, well it was them who -opened - not me... ( this is the same Trump does)

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...ficials-a70201

most important though for -us- we, Jhinn the dog and i, can do the 15 km walk every day without feeling guilty that we are supposed to walk 100 m away from our house only...

Masks and Gloves from the 12th onward for metro ( and one would assume other public transport as well?)

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...ficials-a70201

and on the photo, don't think it was a malfunction of the spray or they are doing it for fun. disinfecting the road around -our - polyclinic...
    Attached Images Attached Images