littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the MSM and their handlers preparing us for?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I would like to see the statistics for cause of death from pneumonia, by accident, from heart attack, from cancer, from other diseases, etc. and compare it to the same statistics from before Corona-virus because the world's tyrant.

My suspicion is that these numbers would be lower or higher, corresponding to the rise and fall corona-virus casualties, implying that the health authorities and media are artificially inflating the corona-virus figures.
    Of course they are.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by bydand View Post
    Less people involvement, more "robots" and AI. Who needs you?
    Well, manufacturing with robots, that would seem to be a good thing, AFAIAC. I mean, if you can produce a car using robots, all you are paying for is the raw materials and electricity/oil to power and lubricate the robots. Ultimately, you could make a new car for $100 of electricity and $500 in raw materials... Everyone could have a new car. The way prices are falling on big-screen TVs, soon everyone will have a 2-meter home theater, paying only $100 for the "Gorilla glass" TM.
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (05-05-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    -10 social credit points.

You are in russia.

So any talk of going against the vlast is revolutionary and verboten.

Good luck with that. Especially as a foreign agitator. :b
    I carefully worded my preference....to go back to the *USA* to take out these traitors, tea-party style.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (05-05-2020), Uncle Wally (05-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    I carefully worded my preference....to go back to the *USA* to take out these traitors, tea-party style.
    Even there bro. U would now be Russian influenced agitator. Or a... Or a .... Or a .... U remember the tea partiers were hated and vilified and then investigated for xxxxxxx.

These days, whatever style uprising u could imagine will already have been games with 98% of outcomes and probabilities already known. This battle was lost long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by bydand View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but if I expressed my imaginings/thoughts at this point, I would sound like one. Your thread is more concerned with the virus, not about it being used as a test/first step, so I'll shrare just my thoughts on the virus and the course I think it might take.

I think with warmer weather, the virus will recede. As things then start returning to normal, we will better realize the economic damage, and how the economy will change. I feel there was already a desire for economic change by those who can implement it. Then the virus I think will become a part of our "normal/regular" flu season, in most peoples estimation anyway. Back to school!

Just sayin'.
    Yup, the desire for economic change in the States was to regain control of stocks from the middle-class plebes (only the wealthy can weather holding on to stocks with plunging prices). And whoever wanted that economic change got the plebes to subsidize those firesale stock prices, with Wall Street's insta-bailout! (It's like tying your own noose)

Not sure what the desired economic change was for Russia, yet...

I dunno, bydand, as a youngster I parroted the talking points that only "peer-reviewed" and mainstream sources count when supporting your thesis, but with the rise of internet journalism and the fall of the pathetic, biased MSM, my opinion has, let us say, flipped.

"Conspiracy theorists" are actually what our herders call the sheep who have begun analyzing and thinking for themselves.

I look at people who are wearing masks, actually heeding the involuntary voluntary curfew, and parroting chicken-little Wuhan Flu stats, and realize that, alas, this crisis has crisply delineated the do-as-you're-tolders from the independent, liberty-minded folk who can think for themselves.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

bydand (05-05-2020), Uncle Wally (05-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Bla bla bla.

No protests in Russia. Everything is fine here.

And forget about America already. It forgot about you a long time ago when you lost your membership card.
    I covered this more poignantly much earlier, American:

You're not getting your Russian protests because, one, the people rightly fear how brutal a crackdown would be, and two, the regions have a whole nother kind of curfew than the city dwellers do;

And you're not getting massive American protests because one, we're too lazy and brainwashed to distrust our government and do anything about it, and two, the liberty-loving folk for the most part live in rural areas and are less "touched" by this "crisis."

Moral of the story:
    Whether in first-world America or second-world Russia, try to live as far away from the big cities as possible!
    This allows you to keep the protection from outside invaders that your country's military provides, while minimizing the tyranny imposed upon you by the nanny state. 👌🏻

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (05-05-2020), Uncle Wally (05-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Well, manufacturing with robots, that would seem to be a good thing, AFAIAC. I mean, if you can produce a car using robots, all you are paying for is the raw materials and electricity/oil to power and lubricate the robots. Ultimately, you could make a new car for $100 of electricity and $500 in raw materials... Everyone could have a new car. The way prices are falling on big-screen TVs, soon everyone will have a 2-meter home theater, paying only $100 for the "Gorilla glass" TM.
    You're missing the point, there won't be an "everyone" you won't be needed. The whole idea is to cut the population down to 500 million people and let robots do most of the work and slaves for the stuff robots can't do. You are unnecessary, not essential, in fact you breath too much air and use too many resources.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (05-05-2020), TheInterocitor (05-05-2020)

Yup, the desire for economic change in the States was to regain control of stocks from the middle-class plebes (only the wealthy can weather holding on to stocks with plunging prices). And whoever wanted that economic change got the plebes to subsidize those firesale stock prices, with Wall Street's insta-bailout! (It's like tying your own noose)

Not sure what the desired economic change was for Russia, yet...

I dunno, bydand, as a youngster I parroted the talking points that only "peer-reviewed" and mainstream sources count when supporting your thesis, but with the rise of internet journalism and the fall of the pathetic, biased MSM, my opinion has, let us say, flipped.

"Conspiracy theorists" are actually what our herders call the sheep who have begun analyzing and thinking for themselves.

I look at people who are wearing masks, actually heeding the involuntary voluntary curfew, and parroting chicken-little Wuhan Flu stats, and realize that, alas, this crisis has crisply delineated the do-as-you're-tolders from the independent, liberty-minded folk who can think for themselves.
    You can fool some of the people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time, get up stand up, stand up for your rights, Bob Marley.

I covered this more poignantly much earlier, American:

You're not getting your Russian protests because, one, the people rightly fear how brutal a crackdown would be, and two, the regions have a whole nother kind of curfew than the city dwellers do;

And you're not getting massive American protests because one, we're too lazy and brainwashed to distrust our government and do anything about it, and two, the liberty-loving folk for the most part live in rural areas and are less "touched" by this "crisis."

Moral of the story:
    Whether in first-world America or second-world Russia, try to live as far away from the big cities as possible!
    This allows you to keep the protection from outside invaders that your country's military provides, while minimizing the tyranny imposed upon you by the nanny state. ����
    There were some small protest and some on Yandex maps. Then the deaths fron Covid 19 jumped and now new cases are jumping 10,000 a day! It's just a matter of time before Russians find some other way to let the government know they are not satisfied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12