littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone in a Betting Mood?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan65 View Post
    Dont believe a word coming out of their mouths, the UK is about to blow up, people are asking who the hell are SAGE

https://www.gov.uk/government/groups...id-19-response

who sponsors them etc...most roads lead back to Bill Gates
    You can also spread the truth.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    University of Singapore? What, Russia doesn't have anyone that can do their own studies? Crazy...
    Now Putin says he may actually have to*increase* the severity of the involuntary voluntary curfew, rather than begin relaxing it.

https://yandex.ru/news/story/Putin_d...da_touch&wan=1

They're prepping us...
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (06-05-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Now Putin says he may actually have to*increase* the severity of the involuntary voluntary curfew, rather than begin relaxing it.

https://yandex.ru/news/story/Putin_d...da_touch&wan=1

They're prepping us...
    Sure, like a good father that frowns upon his children when they don't listen to their mother (the little guv)....

I don't know. The best bet was to be on a plane and back to our own countries. It is only a matter of time before they round up all foreigners n stick us in camps. It was one of the points that was listed regarding visas. The first three were about extension and how to do it. The fourth was on the "desirability" of them being here...

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Sure, like a good father that frowns upon his children when they don't listen to their mother (the little guv)....

I don't know. The best bet was to be on a plane and back to our own countries. It is only a matter of time before they round up all foreigners n stick us in camps. It was one of the points that was listed regarding visas. The first three were about extension and how to do it. The fourth was on the "desirability" of them being here...
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/115653...ntonia-staats/

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Going shopping and looking at all the masked people is like a Billy Idol song:

"Eyes without a face
    "Got no human grace
    "You're eyes without a face"
    Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Going shopping and looking at all the masked people is like a Billy Idol song:

"Eyes without a face
    "Got no human grace
    "You're eyes without a face"
    A friend of a friend told me that slaves used to be required to wear masks?
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123