littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: shouldthe restrictions on - younger - people be easedand old the -olld- and -older - quarantained?

shouldthe restrictions on - younger - people be easedand old the -olld- and -older - quarantained?

https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/p...8056.bild.html

the graphic showed,by age, who is the least and most affected.VERY controversial statement of one of Germany local Gouvernators. -we are saving people that will die sooner or later anyway-. wonder if he still has parents? and what he would say when his parents became infected? or maybe he is right?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I am all for that.

What good are they anyways? Always whining and complaining and talking about the way things used to be. Foo. We live in the here and now. Not back in the old pre-iphone or Facebook days. Seriously.

Also, I think we should ban ugly and fat people. Society really should only showcase the beautiful things in life.

I guess the old and fat people don't have to be stuck with the old people, because that would be too mean, but they do have to do something and go somewhere.

I don't know where. They can sort it out amongst themselves.

from the - Moscow 24 news - it looks here in Russia it is different. people of my age die only about 8%... people around 80years and less only 4.8 % die, from a graphic at the news that we are watching now... does it mean the old people keep more strictly to the - stay home - regime. or do -they- just count wrong? or what?

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I am all for that.

What good are they anyways? Always whining and complaining and talking about the way things used to be. Foo. We live in the here and now. Not back in the old pre-iphone or Facebook days. Seriously.

Also, I think we should ban ugly and fat people. Society really should only showcase the beautiful things in life.

I guess the old and fat people don't have to be stuck with the old people, because that would be too mean, but they do have to do something and go somewhere.

then you can ban about half of the USA... just need to watch clips about shoppers at Walmart and the likes...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (11-06-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.bild.de/politik/inland/p...8056.bild.html

the graphic showed,by age, who is the least and most affected.VERY controversial statement of one of Germany local Gouvernators. -we are saving people that will die sooner or later anyway-. wonder if he still has parents? and what he would say when his parents became infected? or maybe he is right?
    Palmer in BILD Live: Mehr Freiheiten für Menschen unter 40
    In BILD Live sprach sich Palmer außerdem dafür aus, bei den Regeln Unterschiede je nach Alter und Risiko zu machen.

Wichtig sei, auf das Risiko, schwer zu erkranken, zu schauen. „Wir wollen, dass die Intensivstationen nicht überlastet werden. Das ist das oberste Ziel. Dafür müssen wir stärker differenzieren. Menschen, für die Corona wirklich lebensbedrohlich ist, müssen besser geschützt werden“, betonte Palmer.

Das bedeute gleichzeitig: „Menschen, für die Corona nicht besonders gefährlich ist – bei denen unter 40 kommt so gut wie niemand mit Corona auf der Intensivstation an – muss man mehr wirtschaftliche Betätigung ermöglichen.“

Diese Differenzierung sei nötig, um aus dem Dilemma herauszukommen, entweder das Gesundheitssystem oder die Wirtschaft zu strangulieren.

Good idea (not to evaluate the usefulness of people), but that it was not necessary to demolish the economy when 99% of younger people are not at risk.

When people are told they are useless and to stay at home, they have a tendency to start revolutions!
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

When people are told they are useless and to stay at home, they have a tendency to start revolutions![/QUOTE]
    while certain things are most probably true, why cant then all these -Experts - be of one opinion? reading through the papers or FB or my mail i get as many opinions as media i read. and every -Expert - claims only HIS opinion is correct. and all the others are being wrong. but one thing is for sure, grown up people where one would think the have still their OWN brain and common sense are all over sudden -Experts - themselves. i wonder though how much is the -sensation -Media, does not matter a newspaper, TV, the social media to blame for al the -hype-? how many would REALLY have died had the governments not taken all these actions. Numbers are on the net alone in my little Austria it is being claimed the death rate would have been 100x higher then it is now... One thing though is for sure, I am not going looking for that bug. use my OWN brain and stay away from crowds and the likes. maybe easy to say in a place where we live and have everything we need. and the parade on Red Square, it will be for me, like every year, a TV event. And the planes i can see live out here. Strogino is in the flight path from the airfield where they start to Moscow center...

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    When people are told they are useless and to stay at home, they have a tendency to start revolutions!
    while certain things are most probably true, why cant then all these -Experts - be of one opinion? reading through the papers or FB or my mail i get as many opinions as media i read. and every -Expert - claims only HIS opinion is correct. and all the others are being wrong. but one thing is for sure, grown up people where one would think the have still their OWN brain and common sense are all over sudden -Experts - themselves. i wonder though how much is the -sensation -Media, does not matter a newspaper, TV, the social media to blame for al the -hype-? how many would REALLY have died had the governments not taken all these actions. Numbers are on the net alone in my little Austria it is being claimed the death rate would have been 100x higher then it is now... One thing though is for sure, I am not going looking for that bug. use my OWN brain and stay away from crowds and the likes. maybe easy to say in a place where we live and have everything we need. and the parade on Red Square, it will be for me, like every year, a TV event. And the planes i can see live out here. Strogino is in the flight path from the airfield where they start to Moscow center...
    Every subject has an expert telling you what to do. An expert on "How to be a Dad," an expert on "How to Boil Water" an expert on "How to visit the Forest". You gave me an idea. We can start a website, with streaming video capability and offer a course in "Forum Posting" that would teach how to make effective forum posts. "Forum Posting" is a science. A one-hour seminar for only $39.95! Taught by EXPERTS! A one day course in "Advanced Forum Posting" for $129.95. Your choice of language, German, English, Chinese or Russian.... And we have panel of authoritative experts who have conducted extensive research into Forum Posting. Book is available for $24.95 ...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (11-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I am all for that.

I agree with the fat and ugly people thing but, life was better back when. Why give up freedom? All Americans have to do is stop supporting terrorists. Starting illegal wars and overthrowing governments that won't expolt their people. Some say "eat the rich" I say hang them or cut their heads off and put them on poles
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (11-06-2020)