littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Trip to the dacha

Trip to the dacha

For what it is worth, we took a trip from our home near Pavlovskaya Sloboda in Moscow Oblast to our dacha near Staritsa this week. I'm now registered on this f-ing app called стоп-covid-19. Entered the purpose of my trip which was длительная поездка (long trip). The app shows "уточните причину" (clarify the reason) but didn't allow or require me to enter anything. Then, I submitted the application without showing my exact destination and got a bar code with a timer above it. As I understand it, I had 24 hours to arrive at my destination. When we arrived at the dacha, I turned it off. No sign of any police along the way, not even a traffic cop.

My wife uses the same app. It required her to show the destination. She showed our dacha and likewise got the bar code. Why her app differed from mine we do not know. The only difference is our age. I'm 65 and she is younger. But this theory makes no sense. If anything, it should work the other way around.

On the way back two days later, we repeated the process.

My only question now is how often I can do this. I will try in a week and find out.

The drive was fabulous as was spending time far away from Moscow. Strangely liberating. However, it wasn't in point of fact. Whoever developed this app must be having wet dreams about how to use it after COVID is behind us.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (26-04-2020), Uncle Wally (26-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    For what it is worth, we took a trip from our home near Pavlovskaya Sloboda in Moscow Oblast to our dacha near Staritsa this week. I'm now registered on this f-ing app called стоп-covid-19. Entered the purpose of my trip which was длительная поездка (long trip). The app shows "уточните причину" (clarify the reason) but didn't allow or require me to enter anything. Then, I submitted the application without showing my exact destination and got a bar code with a timer above it. As I understand it, I had 24 hours to arrive at my destination. When we arrived at the dacha, I turned it off. No sign of any police along the way, not even a traffic cop.

My wife uses the same app. It required her to show the destination. She showed our dacha and likewise got the bar code. Why her app differed from mine we do not know. The only difference is our age. I'm 65 and she is younger. But this theory makes no sense. If anything, it should work the other way around.

On the way back two days later, we repeated the process.

My only question now is how often I can do this. I will try in a week and find out.

The drive was fabulous as was spending time far away from Moscow. Strangely liberating. However, it wasn't in point of fact. Whoever developed this app must be having wet dreams about how to use it after COVID is behind us.
    your dacha, in what name is it registered? your wife's or yours? and AGE does also make a difference.65 AND OLDER, you are supposed to stay put. surprise you got the code...interpretation is not quite clear anyway. are you, -younger -, allowed to visit your -older - parents out on the dacha. or are you, even older, also allowed to go out there? suppose, best it,take what you get...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Yes, I thought my movements would be restricted because I am 65. Nevertheless, whenever I apply on the app, I get the permission within seconds. Further, no restrictions are shown on the app about how many trips a week I can take or the allowed length of each trip. In effect, it is up to me to stay isolated, which I am doing.

My wife's app shows the trips she is allowed to take and the allowed length of each trip. The descriptions are not the same as mine. For example, my app says I can visit an aged relative, even though in theory I am an aged relative. One aged relative being allowed to visit another one seems odd, but I'm being given the thumbs up to do it. My wife doesn't have this option, she can only take trips under the heading "personal reasons" and with limited time periods.

She tried to apply as an employee (wasn't successful, being employed by an organization that doesn't provide the correct stamp). So maybe that is the reason for having a different app.

The dacha is in my wife's name but I'm not sure it matters. I didn't need to show I was visiting our dacha, or its location. No babushka is at the dacha, she's in Moscow. All I showed was that it was a long trip длительная поездка (long trip).

Weird. But I'll take it. I'm staying away from people regardless. When we went to the dacha, we didn't go to any stores or come in contact with any people.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (26-04-2020), nicklcool (26-04-2020), rusmeister (29-04-2020), Uncle Wally (26-04-2020)

Weird. But I'll take it. I'm staying away from people regardless. When we went to the dacha, we didn't go to any stores or come in contact with any people.[/QUOTE]

suppose that will be the best thing to do. and i do not think it will be over on the 1st of May... keep safe and don't let the bug get you!!!!!!

Just to again update on the use of the f-ing pass yesterday I booked a trip on the стоп covid-19 app to "visit an aged relative". Coals to Newcastle, since I'm officially aged, too.

Again, I was immediately given the thumbs up in the form of a bar code. The timer began at around 3 pm, we jumped into the car, drove to Moscow from the Oblast near Pavlovskaya Sloboda and instead of visiting granny, we worked on our apartment getting it ready for a renter. No human contact other than my wife and she still qualifies, although sometimes I wonder. After that, drove back from Moscow and on the way out of town by the MKAD we were stopped by the police. They looked at our phones from a distance with a flashlight, saw the bar code, checked the dates, asked if our docs were in order without asking to see them and waved us on. I disconnected the app and turned off the timer when I got home, showing the trip lasted 9 hours. No request was made asking for my destination in either direction by the app.

My wife has a different version of the app, requiring her to show the destination. The timer on her app turned off after 5 minutes on the way to Moscow, something went wrong. On the return trip, she reapplied and again, showed the destination as our house outside Moscow.

Weird.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Armoured (28-04-2020), nicklcool (28-04-2020)

My wife has a different version of the app, requiring her to show the destination. The timer on her app turned off after 5 minutes on the way to Moscow, something went wrong. On the return trip, she reapplied and again, showed the destination as our house outside Moscow.

Weird.[/QUOTE]

are you using the same provider? maybe one is doing one thing, the next one another?

Same provider - MTS. She applied as an employee of a company. This allows her to take work related trips. I think that's the reason for the different apps.

I applied as a retired pensioner, unemployed. Strangely, this gives me more freedom than provided to her.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (04-05-2020)

There's definitely some sort of glitch with the Moscow Region app as I was able to enter our dacha address as my temporary location (место пребывания) but my husband couldn't. The system wouldn't let him input our address. He found some other way to get a pass after asking our neighbour, who travels a couple of times a week, how she does it. The weird thing is that you are supposed to enter your car registration number at least five hours before you travel, but with the app you get the pass immediately and the timer starts working. So far my husband's only been out once and wasn't stopped, although he heard from friends that if you're going in to/out of Moscow that's where the police tend to be. I haven't seen any police in our village yet (there's a main road running through it) and there still seem to be a lot of cars around, although I noticed that the buses are empty. That's a big change, as when I was commuting from here to Moscow a few years ago I struggled to get a seat if I didn't time it right. I see people running when I'm walking the dog in the morning and I wondered whether I should do the same (I had grand plans to improve my running when we came here in late March), but knowing my luck I'd get stopped by the police and fined so I'm sticking to yoga and trying to eat healthily.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (29-04-2020), Armoured (29-04-2020), nicklcool (29-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by RooRu View Post
    There's definitely some sort of glitch with the Moscow Region app as I was able to enter our dacha address as my temporary location (место пребывания) but my husband couldn't. The system wouldn't let him input our address. He found some other way to get a pass after asking our neighbour, who travels a couple of times a week, how she does it. The weird thing is that you are supposed to enter your car registration number at least five hours before you travel, but with the app you get the pass immediately and the timer starts working. So far my husband's only been out once and wasn't stopped, although he heard from friends that if you're going in to/out of Moscow that's where the police tend to be. I haven't seen any police in our village yet (there's a main road running through it) and there still seem to be a lot of cars around, although I noticed that the buses are empty. That's a big change, as when I was commuting from here to Moscow a few years ago I struggled to get a seat if I didn't time it right. I see people running when I'm walking the dog in the morning and I wondered whether I should do the same (I had grand plans to improve my running when we came here in late March), but knowing my luck I'd get stopped by the police and fined so I'm sticking to yoga and trying to eat healthily.
    As we left to go to the Dacha last Friday, my options for travel were suddenly limited to three and didn't allow a long trip.

I uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled it. Then I got the same 6 options as my wife in including a 24 hour trip for personal reasons, 2 trips allowed per week, the one I needed.

The old adage, turn it off, turn it back on worked this time, for me.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Armoured (04-05-2020), RooRu (04-05-2020), Uncle Wally (04-05-2020)

We took another trip out to our dacha on Friday. This time, my СТОП Covid-19 would not function. Not sure why but the culprit could be the rejection by Gosuslugi of my perfectly valid SNILS (insurance) number.

Instead, I sent an SMS to 0250. A link came to my phone via an SMS, taking me to an application that asked for my name, passport number, date of birth, purpose of my trip and address of my destination. I showed на дачу as the purpose and was given a pass number which I copied and pasted onto my phone and also printed out for good measure. Then we went to the dacha. There was no time limit provided, as far as I could tell. Did the same thing, coming back.

This seems easier than the app.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (12-05-2020), xp@ (12-05-2020)

The gripping saga continues.

Almost every time we pack up to go to the dacha, something goes wrong with the propusk. The Pajero is packed to the gills with stuff and we can't end up on our phones, figuring out how to get the green light to drive around.

I've gone through two COVID-19 versions but cannot use it because gosuslugi rejects my perfectly valid SNILS number. The SMS route is now apparently shut down. But I need to get out to the distant regions, away from mankind and listen to the birds singing at night! It's a must.

This time I got the pass before packing the car. I stumbled upon a new option: https://nedoma.mos.ru/?onsite_from=popular. It allowed me to make a one day pass to the dacha. Not too painful. I'm also able to print it out which makes sense. Phones sometimes die.

Perhaps I should go to the dacha and simply stay there, possible now that I have access to the internet, keeping me in touch with the rest of the world if only via zoom and whatsapp.

Pain in the nether regions but got to go, man.

from what i am reading here, each and every person must have something wrong?
    i go shopping, using the bus, go to www.mos.ru. and click on get a permit. only -problem- i have, drop down arrows are so faint, that in the beginning i clicked on the wrong things. now i put the whole thing o n-zoom in- and get everything nice and fat. they want my name, - patronymic- stays empty, no hassles there. number of my passport, PRP is not shown, not accepted? address, - auto fill does it- and date for shopping to click on a drop down calendar... 1 day only...
    reason for my trip, - shopping at Auchan Krasnogorsk- that is the nearest hypermarket that we use... nearly forgot, Number of my troika card... since there is no cash to buy a ticket on the bus... i can do that 2x a week. done in the morning, going shopping a few hours later...
    going to the -dacha- same thing. name,address of the dacha, my address,my document used, car number, - print- and no problem. date of use comes from a -click on drop down calendar-. 1 x a week,1 day...and done only the night before...
    as for the rest, WALKING to anything nearby, no nothing is needed. and walking the dog, well 100 m around the building when we have a 2000 ha big -prerodnaya zone - across the road. even the police understands that.
    so far i never had any control, cameras and the turnstile in the bus for sure are doing their job..
    and since i have no reason to use the metro, i don't use it...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (22-05-2020)