littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Where to buy a cheap desk or table?

Where to buy a cheap desk or table?

I'm looking at renting an apartment that needs this, so I figure maybe I could buy a cheap one of these, and then just throw it away when I'm done. What store (in St. Pete) should I look at?

Avito.ru?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (20-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I'm looking at renting an apartment that needs this, so I figure maybe I could buy a cheap one of these, and then just throw it away when I'm done. What store (in St. Pete) should I look at?
    IKEA, they deliver it to you if you want, other wise any мебельны магазин can do, and cheap is that you do the assembly your self. Other options can be Maxidom, Leroy Merlin, they can also offer you all parts you need to design and make the thing your self, my last table was made from scrap metal (rail from my balcony) and 3 wooden boards + blood, sweat, and tears, around 400 Rub.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    IKEA, they deliver it to you if you want, other wise any мебельны магазин can do, and cheap is that you do the assembly your self. Other options can be Maxidom, Leroy Merlin, they can also offer you all parts you need to design and make the thing your self, my last table was made from scrap metal (rail from my balcony) and 3 wooden boards + blood, sweat, and tears, around 400 Rub.
    i also would say there. you go with a -crude - drawing to them. they show you want you need and even cut the bits and pieces of wood. and you get also all metal things, fittings and whatever you might want or use or need. please note. they cut wood only for you if you also buy them there.
    otherwise, www.avito.ru...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Just today I was walking near the train station, and there was some guy selling furniture on the street, including cheap desks! Yes, it looks like Avito has some cheap deals.