littleangels        English Nanny
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pass System

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    in china? man, they burned em up. pollution levels went thru the roof, cuz they were burning so many bodies. i dont have it in front of me, but cellphone records show that something like 21 million people dropped off the user count in the time of the lockdown. so, where did they go? maybe they just quit, cuz they were locked inside, went to another province, etc.
    No, I am talking about NYC, people who couldn't make it to the hospital or didn't want to go.

China could have used this opportunity to get rid of undesirable people. Under lock down nobody would see. Right now China is not letting blacks eat in restaurants and telling them to leave the country.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

So my wife took the bus to Podolsk yesterday and said nobody was checking anything and there were lots of cars and people everywhere.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Right now China is not letting blacks eat in restaurants and telling them to leave the country.
    Bro, how many black people are in china? And after this Wuhan stuff, how many are there?

My guess is that this is propaganda. I'm starting to see the makings of a massive antichinese push. I hope it stops at words....

So my wife took the bus to Podolsk yesterday and said nobody was checking anything and there were lots of cars and people everywhere.
    Seems yesterday all resources were focussed in Moscow. No checks in oblast at all. Friends had an emergency at outer limits of Moscow oblast, but were very worried bit no choice, so they went, drove there and back with no checks. (Note they were leaving from dacha to their parents' place, not departing from Moscow proper )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (16-04-2020)

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Bro, how many black people are in china? And after this Wuhan stuff, how many are there?

My guess is that this is propaganda. I'm starting to see the makings of a massive antichinese push. I hope it stops at words....
    I hope it stops at the majority of our manufacturing returning home!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Bro, a lot.

Just checked Instagram and it looks like after yesterday everyone decided to stay home. Metro empty again, roads clear.

You should try to buy cigars online and get them delivered.

My wife just left to go to Poldosk, I will ask her about road blocks if any.

Oh any don't you have any kids? What are kids for if they can't bring papa some cigars?
    Good advice, Uncle Wally. Will try.

Went and got the pass after realizing I was down to my last 200 grams of decent whisky. Took 10 minutes to upload my info onto the СТОП covid-19 app and the bar code appeared on my phone immediately, to my surprise. It was a 15 minute drive each way. No one stopped me, nearly empty roads, four people in the store, all masked up as I was. Now well stocked. Talking to folks on Zoom is cutting into my booze supplies.

There have been intermittent roadblocks here lately. Two people I know were fined 5500 Rubles for driving around without the pass yesterday. Today, all is quiet. It's raining, probably the reason. Between controlling the virus and staying dry, the latter takes precedence.

One daughter is in Boston, the other is in the UK. Both had trips planned this summer to Moscow to bring me my cigars but it was not meant to be. I'm convinced both had COVID-19. Hi temp lasting a day, cough, cold, weakness for about 10 days. When their energy returned, both lost their sense of smell and taste. It came back in about three days. One got conjunctivitis. Both of their boyfriends and all of the roommates in four households had the same symptoms. That's a dozen people right there, all with this virus in early-mid March. None were tested. Couldn't be, no testing kids available.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (16-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    I hope it stops at the majority of our manufacturing returning home!
    Naw, other parts of the world are cheaper. Like southeast Asia.

China was already getting too expensive for somethings...

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Good advice, Uncle Wally. Will try.

Went and got the pass after realizing I was down to my last 200 grams of decent whisky. Took 10 minutes to upload my info onto the СТОП covid-19 app and the bar code appeared on my phone immediately, to my surprise. It was a 15 minute drive each way. No one stopped me, nearly empty roads, four people in the store, all masked up as I was. Now well stocked. Talking to folks on Zoom is cutting into my booze supplies.

There have been intermittent roadblocks here lately. Two people I know were fined 5500 Rubles for driving around without the pass yesterday. Today, all is quiet. It's raining, probably the reason. Between controlling the virus and staying dry, the latter takes precedence.

One daughter is in Boston, the other is in the UK. Both had trips planned this summer to Moscow to bring me my cigars but it was not meant to be. I'm convinced both had COVID-19. Hi temp lasting a day, cough, cold, weakness for about 10 days. When their energy returned, both lost their sense of smell and taste. It came back in about three days. One got conjunctivitis. Both of their boyfriends and all of the roommates in four households had the same symptoms. That's a dozen people right there, all with this virus in early-mid March. None were tested. Couldn't be, no testing kids available.
    I just remembered, my friend is in Cuba, he's from there, don't when or if he will come back. But I will ask him. What kind of cigar do you like?

I just remembered, my friend is in Cuba, he's from there, don't when or if he will come back. But I will ask him. What kind of cigar do you like?
    Cubans! Real ones, not the fake Cubans widely sold here. Also, Dominicans. When he shows up and if he has cigars, I am would love to help liberate one or two of them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (16-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Cubans! Real ones, not the fake Cubans widely sold here. Also, Dominicans. When he shows up and if he has cigars, I am would love to help liberate one or two of them.
    Ok I will write my friend and ask him about the situation. I am sure he is Cuban and his post on Instagram are from Cuba, and I am sure he is a very nice man. I've known him for 20 years

Out here in the oblast, a pass is only needed to go into Moscow as we all know. My wife tried getting a pass on https://nedoma.mos.ru/ for Moscow but failed. System was down. When she tried again, it wouldn't cooperate.

Finally, she got a two week pass for a "работающих" (worker, I guess, or employee), using her INN number. It is printed out and lives in her car.

My strategy is to do the same thing, when I need to go to Moscow. Don't need to though. Pass or no p**** same difference. Sticking close to home.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (04-06-2020)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234