littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A question to all Americans and Brits here

Right. Time to read Kropotkin and Bakunin... Kropotkin is quite a good read actually, Bakunin is sort of boring.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    The most important thing to understand is that just like it's statistically insignificant how many of us tell RL that someone we know back home got the New Flu Strain, so all of the numbers were seeing - ALL OF THEM - are irrelevant.
    Only probe who are showing symptoms are being tested - there's no random sample testing - and ANYONE who dies after testing positive is listed as a New Flu death, even if the cause of death was from something else.

Conclusions?
    There's no health crisis right now, only a Wag the Dog scenario concocted out of a friggin' FLU strain - that's allowing our governments to do a lot of stuff they could otherwise NEVER get away with!
    (If our leaders hadn't found a way to manipulate us out of all of this, COVID would just be the "Bat Flu," like the Swine Flu from 11 years ago!)
    There's a difference between swine flu and bird flu: For bird flu you take tweetment, for swine flu you take oinkment.
    If you can't be smart, be the least stupid one in the room!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (05-04-2020), FatAndy (05-04-2020), nicklcool (05-04-2020), Russian Lad (05-04-2020), Uncle Wally (05-04-2020)

Just an observation to what I have said already. I am a smoker, I smoke a lot, one cig every 40 minutes or so. 2-3 months ago I was surprised by how many ambulances drove around the area when I was smoking on the balcony. I haven't seen a single ambulance for a week now. Now, Wally may accuse me of conspiracies and so forth, but I trust my own eyes. Not sure about other countries, but here in Russia we are definitely taken for a ride. Not the first time though, I am an experienced passenger. I have stockpiled alco, cigs, food, toilet paper and medical supplies for the months ahead. I have sharpened all the knives I have in my possession. I have bought pepper gas sprays, the police grade - they are sold legally here, Шпага spray is the best. I think the worst is yet to come. And I don't mean the coronavirus... I do wear the mask when in public though, just to be on the safe side.
    A slogan from the flu pandemic in 1918 - Obey the laws, and wear the gauze. Protect your jaws from septic paws.
    Last edited by Russian Lad; 05-04-2020 at 06:01.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

bydand (05-04-2020), nicklcool (05-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
    Just an observation to what I have said already. I am a smoker, I smoke a lot, one cig every 40 minutes or so. 2-3 months ago I was surprised by how many ambulances drove around the area when I was smoking on the balcony. I haven't seen a single ambulance for a week now. Now, Wally may accuse me of conspiracies and so forth, but I trust my own eyes. Not sure about other countries, but here in Russia we are definitely taken for a ride. Not the first time though, I am an experienced passenger. I have stockpiled alco, cigs, food, toilet paper and medical supplies for the months ahead. I have sharpened all the knives I have in my possession. I have bought pepper gas sprays, the police grade - they are sold legally here, Шпага spray is the best. I think the worst is yet to come. And I don't mean the coronavirus... I do wear the mask when in public though, just to be on the safe side.
    A slogan from the flu pandemic in 1918 - Obey the laws, and wear the gauze. Protect your jaws from septic paws.
    I think no such thing about you, I even agree something funny is going on. Russia is just being overly cautious but Russia is not lying about deaths or enacting crazy laws like they are trying to do in America. All this I am now sure was planned by the US deep state. Over 400 CEO's quit their jobs, that never happens, Bill Gates step down from Microsoft, held a Covid 19 exercise back in October, is always talking about the need to lower world population and how vaccines can help with that. How will vaccines that are supposed to help you not get sick help lower world population? I wish someone will ask him that. I saw an interview with him about the current situation and he was fxxking smiling the whole time and talking about the draconian laws we need now because of this. The guy is pure evil. He wants everyone to get vaccines of course, then a chip or some kind of pass that will allow you to travel. Another great idea from the US government is cashless society and social credit points comes next. This will give the government total control over everyone. You do or say something they don't like, your card is cut off or instant fines. Welcome to the Fascist States of America.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (06-04-2020)

Hi guys, long time, no see. I have a question to all Americans and Brits here, well, to all foreigners actually: do you know anyone personally who got Covid-19, is/was in hospital with severe lung problems or may be even died after testing positive?
    no. and i stick to my self isolation. go walking only the dog...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    no. and i stick to my self isolation. go walking only the dog...
    Just yesterday in Moscow... What is funny, his name is Jesus (by passport). Allegedly he disobeyed the police, though the video tells us a different story. I demand the immediate release of Jesus, he is definitely innocent! You don't want to know who his father is and what he is capable of... И всё это на Патриарших. Как символично. Аннушка уже не только купила масло, но и пролила его...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (05-04-2020)

Just yesterday in Moscow... What is funny, his name is Jesus (by passport). Allegedly he disobeyed the police, though the video tells us a different story. I demand the immediate release of Jesus, he is definitely innocent! You don't want to know who his father is and what he is capable of... И всё это на Патриарших. Как символично. Аннушка уже не только купила масло, но и пролила его...
    What is "Patriarchs"? A park?

"Ничего личного - полиция просто "статистику пресечения нарушений" нарабатывает, что бы за месяц отчитаться и получить премию в то время, как людей на месяц оставили без работы - а когда эти люди выйдут с "самоизоляции" окажется, что они ещё должны заплатить налоги, аренды, штрафы и пени..."

I demand the immediate release of Jesus, he is definitely innocent!
    He violated law and order walking with the dog on the water. We need him crucified.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (06-04-2020), nicklcool (06-04-2020), Russian Lad (05-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    He violated law and order walking with the dog on the water. We need him crucified.
    The second coming! Repent! The Lord is back!

Ponds

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian Lad For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (05-04-2020)

Христос Воскресе!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (05-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Христос Воскресе!
    Воистину акбар!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (06-04-2020), TolkoRaz (06-04-2020)

My theory. Well, it is not a theory now, it is a strong belief. I have all sorts of facts, including the ones from the official RF sources posted on their own sites. But ok, let's call it my theory. So, my theory is Russia has already passed the peak of the contagion - it all began here 2-3 months ago, just like in China, but the sick were registered as flu cases or not registered at all. The origin of Covid - I wouldn't point the finger at China right away, for various reasons, though it is rather tempting.
    In Sait Pete - officially only those who are over 65 y.o. are supposed to stay at home and can be fined. The metro is still working - and I understand why, see what I said above... My uncle in Tatarstan is saying they grab in the street pretty much everyone. It is even worse in Chechnya I am reading.
    The rabbit hole is very deep... As usual...
    If my theory is correct by May 9 we will declare a great victory over the virus and have a parade. If I am wrong, we will have a situation similar to what is going on in Italy or even worse. Let's see.
    BINGO! Check this out:

https://chicagocitywire.com/stories/...virus-antibody

10%-20% test positive for carrying the Coronoavirus, but 30% have the cornoavirus antibodies. How can this be? How can more people have the antibodies than people who have the disease, unless, they have already had the disease ?

Extremely difficult to get Google's perverted "search" algorithms to yield this article.

Is this whole "Shut Down the Economy:" thing about to become the Great 2020 Medi-Scam?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post

"Ничего личного - полиция просто "статистику пресечения нарушений" нарабатывает, что бы за месяц отчитаться и получить премию в то время, как людей на месяц оставили без работы - а когда эти люди выйдут с "самоизоляции" окажется, что они ещё должны заплатить налоги, аренды, штрафы и пени..."
    Patriarch's Ponds!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

My niece, who works in a hospital, thinks she had it, in December.

She was out for a week, symptoms were constantly being very weak, sleepy, fever, severe muscle aches. At the time, she thought it was flu.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

nicklcool (14-04-2020)

Something funny is surely going on... Google this - Covid China death rate - it looks like a huge pump and dump... Anyway, despite the whole drama, it looks like most of it will be gone in 1-2 months.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast