littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bread lines in America

Bread lines in America

Yup, already bread lines in the good old USofA. I wonder how long before they start killing each other.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yup, already bread lines in the good old USofA. I wonder how long before they start killing each other.
    no bread? let them eat cake.....
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.oe24.at/coronavirus/Scho...iert/424256966 this is in New York, the Brooklyn Hospital. Bodies in a cooler Truck. And on top the video, hard to see anything. and no comment from the hospital. bodies are being transported with a forklift from the hospital to a cooling truck where the bodies are being stored.

In Italy gangs are robbing food stores.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

You guys are really crazy.

The world is suffering. People are panicking and muscovites are spreading the virus all over the country and you people want to talk about America.

That's one sick fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post

The world is suffering. People are panicking and muscovites are spreading the virus all over the country....
    Well most VIP's are in Moscow, and do you think they will accept to be lockeddown? No they just need some time to adjust so their comfort is not disturbed to much, then we can lockdown for real, but until then, spread, spread, are you surprised?
    People are now and then stupid, they do not want to believe bad news, Boris Johnson did not believe that a handshake with a corona patient could give him corona "just wash your hands, and all will be fine", and the list go on with stupid people doing stupid things just because they do not want to believe the bad news.

If you had been working with something related to costumer support you will had seen, again and again, that people just do not want to believe in things that do not like to hear/do, ignorance and stupidity is the universal human rights and some people use that right to the full extend.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (01-04-2020), bydand (02-04-2020), Suuryaa (01-04-2020)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    There's plenty of cake, pie, biscuits, rolls, donuts, tarts, cookies, crackers, doughnuts....just no bread!
    If you can't be smart, be the least stupid one in the room!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (01-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    In Italy gangs are robbing food stores.
    scum like that should be put up against the next wall and shot. period! as a warning to others!

The world is suffering. People are panicking and muscovites are spreading the virus all over the country and you people want to talk about America.

That's one sick fetish.
    well but that brings clicks and likes and looks and thumbs up or down. it also means one has to watch every time all kinds of advertising. and that brings $$$ into the coffers of the providers... 20 000 kids die of hunger in Timbuktu ? who cares... ok, and now something NOT American. The head doctor of Russia who was walking down a corridor in a hospital has the Virus. Now he is in self isolation. In his own office in the hospital and doing fine...Now has VV also got the bug? THAT will bring looks and likes, and more $$$, more then any Trump,Cuomo ot these Learjet preachers together.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    What America should do to prevent spreading Coronavirus:

Take off your shoes at the door. (When I came back from Russia, everyone who come into my house had to take off their shoes. But I gave up after a while. People are going to come in and tramp around your floor with their clodhoppers just by habit.)

What Russia should do to prevent spreading Coronavirus:

Stop shaking hands.
    If you can't be smart, be the least stupid one in the room!

[QUOTE=TheInterocitor;1491998]What America should do to prevent spreading Coronavirus:

funny you say that. in my family in Austria, even back home in a VERY rural area, we never entered the house with the shoes on. We had the same in South Africa. Also in China and Indonesia.here in Russia it is understood, you take off your shoes.and the - lady of the manor -, has already the -tapochki ready. shaking hands,kissing on the cheeks 2 times? THAT will be hard to stop or enforce...

A very small ice cave in the Arctic circle

That's one sick fetish.
    Anyone see the movie "Escape from New York"?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumple_stilskin For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (02-04-2020), Uncle Wally (03-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    What America should do to prevent spreading Coronavirus:

Take off your shoes at the door. (When I came back from Russia, everyone who come into my house had to take off their shoes. But I gave up after a while. People are going to come in and tramp around your floor with their clodhoppers just by habit.)

What Russia should do to prevent spreading Coronavirus:

Stop shaking hands.
    A lot of people do that in the us. I remember my good friend's mom made us do that n we were kids. She wasn't Eastern europen, she was just lazy n didn't like dirt in her house.

But in general, the dirt here is a clay. Almost like in the state of Georgia. So, it gets everywhere and is hard to get out.

I'm from the West coast, so our dirt isn't as dirty. Lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (03-04-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by rumple_stilskin View Post
    Anyone see the movie "Escape from New York"?
    No, but I'm sure gonna write one called escape from Moscow after this is all done.

Or maybe escape to Moscow, depending on how it all turns out....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (03-04-2020)

No, but I'm sure gonna write one called escape from Moscow after this is all done.

Or maybe escape to Moscow, depending on how it all turns out....
    Or, "I did just like Edward Snowden"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast