littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Migration center goes online

Migration center goes online

From 31 March 2020.
    One can apply and upload all the docs for TRP, PRP, citizenship online!!!
    https://mc.mos.ru/ru/about/piece-of-news/297
    https://mc.mos.ru/ru/about/piece-of-news/299

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DiscoverLearn For This Useful Post:

RooRu (27-04-2020)

Thanks!

What about the yearly уведомление, can that be filed online now? I have ВНЖ and have filed by mail for at least the last 5 years in a row. In the last year I learned of the requirement to file it in person 1 out of every 5 years (and of the (new?) requirement that it must be filed with 2 months of the day/month date you originally received your ВНЖ). With the virus on the rise, I seriously do not want to stand in the живая очередь and sit in the office for 4-5 hours with a bunch of people coughing all around. I'll probably file by mail again this year no matter what, unless online filing is available. Does anybody know?

And does anybody know if one has renewed ВНЖ, if that changes the annual deadline date of the уведомление, or if the deadline stays in perpetuity relative to your very first ВНЖ receipt?
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher." -- G.K. Chesterton

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bogatyr For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (26-04-2020), Judge (27-04-2020)

By the way I found this on the SPB migration site about coronavirus -- (I believe it says you can file it after the completion of the isolation measures without having to offer any explanation of the delay:

Уведомление о подтверждении временного или постоянного проживания иностранного гражданина в Российской Федерации подается в сроки, предусмотренные пунктом 9 статьи 6 и пунктом 11 статьи 8 Федерального закона от 25 июля 2002 г. № 115-ФЗ О правовом положении иностранных граждан в Российской Федерации. При этом необходимо учитывать, что указанное уведомление может быть подано иностранным гражданином в более поздний срок (после завершения мероприятий по противодействию распространению новой коронавирусной инфекции (COVID – 19) без предоставления документов, подтверждающих невозможность подачи данного уведомления в установленный срок.
    "What we need, as the ancients understood, is not a politician who is a business man, but a king who is a philosopher." -- G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr View Post
    And does anybody know if one has renewed ВНЖ, if that changes the annual deadline date of the уведомление, or if the deadline stays in perpetuity relative to your very first ВНЖ receipt?
    When you exchange your 5-year Vid for a new perpetual one, the reporting/anniversary date is reset to the date on which you submit your application for the new one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (26-04-2020)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    What about the yearly уведомление, can that be filed online now? I have ВНЖ and have filed by mail for at least the last 5 years in a row. In the last year I learned of the requirement to file it in person 1 out of every 5 years (and of the (new?) requirement that it must be filed with 2 months of the day/month date you originally received your ВНЖ). With the virus on the rise, I seriously do not want to stand in the живая очередь and sit in the office for 4-5 hours with a bunch of people coughing all around. I'll probably file by mail again this year no matter what, unless online filing is available. Does anybody know?

I'm also interested in this, does anyone have links where it's possible to register online. I've always gone in person, obviously don't wanna risk it.

I renewed mine 18 months ago. The date remained the same, but bear in mind that I renewed before the new perpetual vid became law (see @xp's comment). The two-month rule has been the case since I first got temporary residence in 2013.

P.S. On the Moscow Migration Centre site there's a copy of the presidential decree of 18 April regarding foreigners and their immigration status during the Covid-19 lockdown. All documents are automatically renewed to 15 June 2020 and you don't need to register during that period. There isn't anything specific about the уведомление, but as it's either linked to "постановка на учет по месту пребывания" or "срок временного и постоянного пребывания" it looks like you'll be fine not doing anything until then. Below is the paragraph and below that the link to the document on the site.

В обозначенный 90-дневный период иностранным гражданам и принимающей стороне не требуется совершать действий для продления сроков временного пребывания (включая продление виз), сроков постановки на учет по месту пребывания, сроков временного и постоянного проживания (включая продление вида на жительство), сроков действия свидетельств о временном убежище, удостоверении беженца

https://mc.mos.ru/ru

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RooRu For This Useful Post:

Judge (27-04-2020)