littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LOCKDOWN!

LOCKDOWN!

The hammer has fallen!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21E1AL

My ski vacation is скончоло!

https://rosakhutor.com/en/

i suppose the good thing is that is no one is going to be coming to my hotel along the beach, so I should be able to stay where I'm at. I hope the cafeteria down the street remains open - and that the bank ATM is still available.

Only Hotels in Moscow will be closed or allover Russia?

There is no lock down in Moscow.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (27-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    There is no lock down in Moscow.
    Slowly ramping up, Uncle Wally......
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (28-03-2020), Uncle Wally (31-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Slowly ramping up, Uncle Wally......
    That's what I'm afraid of. Saw guys in hazmat suits spraying down children's play grounds.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

That's what I'm afraid of. Saw guys in hazmat suits spraying down children's play grounds.
    Pics bro, or it didn't happen.

I did see people washing down the street level billboards yesterday, but they didn't have any protective gear on. Just 3-4 people with rags.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Pics bro, or it didn't happen.

I did see people washing down the street level billboards yesterday, but they didn't have any protective gear on. Just 3-4 people with rags.
    It was on Instagram, follow the Moscow pages, they have a few. They put out info on Instagram.

Saw guys in hazmat suits spraying down children's play grounds.
    That is not the way to do it, but is shows that the authority's do something, it is not needed and it is not 100% effective anyway.
    Why do they do these showoffs? Well the average Joe is very stupid and the authority's know that and they try to tell him that they have everything under full control.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (28-03-2020)

It was on Instagram, follow the Moscow pages, they have a few. They put out info on Instagram.
    Just screenshot n post

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    That is not the way to do it, but is shows that the authority's do something, it is not needed and it is not 100% effective anyway.
    Why do they do these showoffs? Well the average Joe is very stupid and the authority's know that and they try to tell him that they have everything under full control.
    What's the right way then?

I haven't seen anyone in hazmat suits in the center. But my first guess is that someone one or two levels removed prob was playing on that playground and they are following trails.

They are out cleaning surfaces that people touch. Like the screen you use to buy train tickets, metro doors, metro cars are cleaned with UV lights and all poles are wiped down buses too. I got some rubber gloves just in case it gets worse and I have to go out.right now just hanging in the hood.

Just screenshot n post
    Wish I could but I just got this cool new Samsung Galaxy A51 and I'll be damned but I can't figure out how to link videos, post photos, Android don't make it easy.

Wish I could but I just got this cool new Samsung Galaxy A51 and I'll be damned but I can't figure out how to link videos, post photos, Android don't make it easy.
    Just hold down the power on/off button

Just hold down the power on/off button
    Oh that I can do, it's getting from my phone to here. You don't have Instagram? It was capitalmoscow that showed it. The city is putting a lot of news out on Instagram.

What's the right way then?
    Virus is tough shit and very small, so burn down all that can burn.
    Those that think some washing / disinfection can do the trick are wrong, washing / disinfection only takes care of the surfaces, what may be hidden in cracks / holes and other inaccessible places is not taken care of just by washing / disinfection. Disinfection gasses may be usable in some cases but you cant be 100% sure.

But be realistic, corona virus is not a threat to the human population, the first waves may take a few % over 1-2 years that is all, it is not a disaster in any way if the authority's can avoid panic.

On a personal level then the death of a love one may be a personal disaster, but not the end of the world, we all have to go sooner or later, I will prefer corona instead of cancer if I can have the chance to choose, corona is a few weeks and you are either gone, or you are alive, cancer can be a few years or more, you may still be alive and suffering like hell.

Btw: Had just returned from the local shop, still toilet paper, but we are asked to let older citizen's do their shopping from the morning until 10 O'clock, and then we, the young once, can start our shopping after 10 O'clock until the shop close around 23 O'clock.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (28-03-2020), Benedikt (31-03-2020), Uncle Wally (28-03-2020)

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast