littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia grounds international flights from midnight today

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Admins, how do you upload videos; I see that you can upload pic fine but I take it you have to upload your video to YouTube first in order to get it in here? That sucks!
    You can upload your MP4 or whatever format to Vimeo.com, they will store it for free, but when the clip is shown it shows your real name, so register under a social media account or fake name!
    If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    A family friend just texted videos to my wife that people had made of military busses coming into town in a convoy. It's haaappppening! ��
    I just saw video of tanks rolling into LA by train, 100's of them. Trump has called up the national guard and is calling back all retired army personnel. The New York National guard is chasing people trying to escape. They are also hunting them down in the Hamptons. The emergency government of the US is now locked down in their bunkers.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I just saw video of tanks rolling into LA by train, 100's of them. Trump has called up the national guard and is calling back all retired army personnel. The New York National guard is chasing people trying to escape. They are also hunting them down in the Hamptons. The emergency government of the US is now locked down in their bunkers.
    not to agree or disagree, and you were prob never in la, but 1) there are lots of military things moved by train. so, this isn't that unusual or strange. and 2) there are lots of military bases in socal, so, again, this isn't out of the ordinary. in fact, off the top of my head, 29 palms is a military base and its for tanks. ;b

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine...entynine_Palms

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    not to agree or disagree, and you were prob never in la, but 1) there are lots of military things moved by train. so, this isn't that unusual or strange. and 2) there are lots of military bases in socal, so, again, this isn't out of the ordinary. in fact, off the top of my head, 29 palms is a military base and its for tanks. ;b

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine...entynine_Palms
    Yeah ok, but in Russia? Look the US military government has just gone into their bunkers. What do you think is going to happen? The biggest theft of from the American people just happened and you want to make believe everything is hunky doorry?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12