littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: What's the BOB Victory Day celebration looking like now?

What's the BOB Victory Day celebration looking like now?

This is the 75th Anniversary, so it's a big round number. However, I have to believe that it will be very muted this year, probably with few foreign dignitaries in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    This is the 75th Anniversary, so it's a big round number. However, I have to believe that it will be very muted this year, probably with few foreign dignitaries in attendance.
    Agreed - it appears that the Irananians have mysteriously lost a disproportionate number of dignitaries in recent weeks!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

It could be cancelled or at least without spectators. If anyone hasn't noticed there are no more babushki in Russia.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It could be cancelled or at least without spectators. If anyone hasn't noticed there are no more babushki in Russia.
    I'm on the metro and can see many, from all people, maybe four wearing a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    From Thursdays it is legal for them to be on the street. Anyone over 65, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    I'm on the metro and can see many, from all people, maybe four wearing a mask.
    Yes I was on the metro yesterday but saw one or two babushkas, non on the bus or train, even seemed like there was fewer people. My wife said it's because people are working from home.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"