littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Gyms are Closed Now, Too! :(

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!

Gyms are Closed Now, Too! :(

Now I'm pissed!! >:<
    Anyone know how long they'll be closed!?

And, better yet, does anyone by chance own their own Olympic bar, set of weights, and squat rack (I'm freaking out here!)?
    Gym membership was due to be up at the end of May, and I had been planning to buy my own weights instead of dumping cash on another membership, but this Quarantine is trying to force me to miss weeks (months!?) of training! :<
    Any other weightlifters out there? How have you decided to avoid as much de-training as possible?
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

500 ml curls.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bydand For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (23-03-2020), Uncle Wally (23-03-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    You have no reason, sorry.
    Now we just need that they close bar's, restaurant's, cafe's and others places that are not straightly needed.

As long as needed, if you are lucky 3-4 weeks from now, but 2-3 month or more may be needed.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (23-03-2020), Uncle Wally (23-03-2020)

And, better yet, does anyone by chance own their own Olympic bar, set of weights, and squat rack (I'm freaking out here!)?
    Gym membership was due to be up at the end of May, and I had been planning to buy my own weights instead of dumping cash on another membership, but this Quarantine is trying to force me to miss weeks (months!?) of training! :<
    Any other weightlifters out there? How have you decided to avoid as much de-training as possible?
    Use streets and workouts.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DjkojGf_u2uI
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    You have no reason, sorry.
    Now we just need that they close bar's, restaurant's, cafe's and others places that are not straightly needed.

As long as needed, if you are lucky 3-4 weeks from now, but 2-3 month or more may be needed.
    What has caused you to buy into the hype, Hans? None of this stuff needs to be closed. I suggest you look into how many Italians (the elderly) got a new flu shot last year, and maybe ask critical questions such as why fewer measures were taken to protect us from Ebola, which had like a 50% death rate, or even the Swine Flu back in '09. Oh and what a coincidence that Macron doesn't have to worry about those pesky yellow vests anymore, let alone the Democrats get melancholy about losing their impressment battle.

YEESH the Leftists claim that the Right and Trump are fascists, yet all it takes is a little New Flu Strain for them to start clamoring for the most liberty-stealing of measures!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

i would assume it is in other parts of town as well, but here in Strogino we have 5 places,out in the open and with FREE fresh air,where the good city fathers have set up - fitness club- equipment. No Kettler of course, but they do the same job! something like this, it is actually a small one, not from Strogino...https://depositphotos.com/166026942/...in-moscow.html. and for a swim in cold water, the river is nearby... because Strogino and the river are BEFORE it flows through Moscow, it is still clean,you might get bitten by a beaver...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    I just need my trusty kettlebell, it's enough for a good home workout.