littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Russias rich are hoarding -ventilators -. will it help them?

Russias rich are hoarding -ventilators -. will it help them?

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/...navirus-a69703

to me it seems that would be the same if i as a Chef have a heard of bulls and cows.and no slaughterhouse to -process- them..
    and the -service - a ventilator it needs more then just a nurse. wonder how much these - rich- will pay a whole team to try and keep them alive? at least i would go for -money up front first -. when they can not help the person and he or she dies anyway, these rich for sure will say, you could not keep him alive, no pay...
    ethics ? for money and maybe lots of money,ethics is something written up very small on the last pages of ones diary...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Having proper tools certainly wouldn't hurt them.

Rich people in Moscow are insanely rich. So, if they were trying to get these ventilators and would pay any price. It would be nothing to hire a doctor to live in the pool house for a year on a salary of 500k or more or less. Just to sit around.

Good for them. I would prob do the same if I had that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Having proper tools certainly wouldn't hurt them.

Rich people in Moscow are insanely rich. So, if they were trying to get these ventilators and would pay any price. It would be nothing to hire a doctor to live in the pool house for a year on a salary of 500k or more or less. Just to sit around.

Good for them. I would prob do the same if I had that much money.
    i hope that they all get the virus and rot in hell for it!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i hope that they all get the virus and rot in hell for it!
    That's not nice, don't wish bad on someone unless you are ready for bad on you.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I do not see the huge problems that somebody buy some medical gear and a crew to operate it, the issue in these days may be that the machines and the crew to operate them are restricted to one or a few selected people if the global demand require all machines and persons to operate them elsewhere.

In some other country's the authority had collected information on where these machines are present, the idea behind is to demand the machines to be handed over to the authority if they need them, the same goes for personal protections gear.

The Moscow Times is propaganda rag don't believe anything they write.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The Moscow Times is propaganda rag don't believe anything they write.
    I thought it was the government we should not trust?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    I thought it was the government we should not trust?
    You can't trust the US government at all. I am amazed at what is going on behind the scenes. The US justice department wants to use this over blown pandemic to jail people without charges for as long as they want, without charges!Only the US president can do that under the non patriot Patriot act. If we are not careful we will wake up to a total police state by the time this is over, if it ever gets over. I find it funny that nobody is talking about how Bill Gates held a pandemic exercises a few months ago? Why is it every time some tragedy happens there is an exercise held just before or during it? On 9/11 FEMA was already in New York city and NORAD was practicing for planes smashing into buildings. Jeff Bezos sold off over $4 billion dollars of his Amazon stock a month before the crash, like he knew what was going to happen.

You can't trust the news media either. Reporters are asking Trump if saying this virus started in China is racist when it started in China. Instead of reporting facts they lie and then we find out Trump is right. Like the drug for malaria. It works and doctors have been using it but the media said Trump was lying but he wasn't. This whole thing is to crash economies and take more rights away from people.