littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Where to buy Mask and Medical Alcohol in Russia?

Where to buy Mask and Medical Alcohol in Russia?

Guys, I want to buy mask for protection against Coronavirus , Today I searched for mask in 10 supermarket and pharmecy, none of them had mask for sell????? Im not in moscow,
    ?
    second question, Where to buy Medical Alcohol in Russia? I asked 10 pharmecy and they said that they dont have Medical Alcohol.
    What is best disinfectant for coronavirus that I can find it easily in supermarket now??

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post

second question, Where to buy Medical Alcohol in Russia? I asked 10 pharmecy and they said that they dont have Medical Alcohol.
    What is best disinfectant for coronavirus that I can find it easily in supermarket now??
    Try спиртовая настойка of smth or спиртовой раствор борной кислоты as the replacement.
    Meanwhile, usual soap works pretty well - just wash hands and face after returning home or elsewhere from outdoors, and close the tap not by clean hand, but with elbow or with a piece of toilet paper.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

AlexD (19-03-2020), americaninmoscow (19-03-2020), Uncle Wally (19-03-2020)

Mix 70% Изопропиловый спирт, 2-3% Глицерин, rest clean water, pour it in an atomizer container.

Изопропиловый спирт should be out there to 135-400 Rub. pr litre, Глицерин goes from 200-400 pr litre.
    Ozon did have masks (to "old" price), but who knows what they have i real life? other places seems to be out of stock or the price had skyrocket, but try to search in DIY stores for dust mask they can be a substitute, Leroy Merlin could be a place to search.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

AlexD (19-03-2020), Uncle Wally (19-03-2020)

You can go to hardware stores.

They are more expensive, but I just bought 10 n95 masks for 250 rub.

I also have military gas masks I purchased long ago, but now I wish I would have purchased the full face gas mask.

I think the trick is to think outside the box.

Two weeks ago I tried buying hand sanitizer and masks from aptekas, but they were all sold out except one place, and I bought the last three small bottles for 115 rub each.

I went to fix price and they had big bottles of hand sanitizer for 55 rub. They also had ,8 rolls of 3 ply TP for 95 rub.

Yesterday, they had the medical alcohol for 15 rub for 100 ml, I think.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

AlexD (19-03-2020)