littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: since there is - no food left in the stores anymore - i went dumpster diving...

since there is - no food left in the stores anymore - i went dumpster diving...

and i really thought, well the garbage containers will be empty.just the usual boxes and plastics and the odd damaged bag or container with some spoiled apple ot tomatoes. and i will have to go home with my dog and have nothing for breakfast,lunch or dinner.
    seldom have i been so pissed of as i was today. i had only one bag with me, a -left over - from the -defizit - times. and the trolley and containers were full with food,as usual. nothing spoiled or rotten. i could have -schlepped home - four or five bags with perfect good food. from fresh milk to yogurt, bread, canned fish.and even some sweets. only no toilet paper was there... suppose i will resort as in the good old days and cut up the Pravda into square pieces... no one is going to see it and go running to the KGB and denounce me....

and this was a little neighborhood shop. not the big ones, like a hyper or the likes...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i had only one bag with me, a -left over - from the -defizit - times.
    Experienced spy

So Apocalypse is postponed a bit, by the will of The Darkest One...

unnamed.jpg
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (18-03-2020)

[QUOTE=FatAndy;1491617]Experienced spy

So Apocalypse is postponed a bit, by the will of The Darkest One...

only when there will be shelves and shelves full with toilet paper...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

In my old neighborhood babushki would wait at night by the back of the store and take the food the shop was going to throw out.

I haven't seen any shops with no food yet. I was in Ashan yesterday and it was over full of food. In our little Dixi only the buckwheat was gone, I suspect babushki again.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"