littleangels        English Nanny
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Inside Trumpís failed attempt to calm coronavirus fears

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    One thing you can do is take Vitamin C, 3-4 times a day. Or orange jiuce. Bolsters the immune system.

What does A+ blood type have to do with it?
    The Chinese said they found people with A type blood get it more than other blood types.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The Chinese said they found people with A type blood get it more than other blood types.
    That is interesting, type O is the most common in China, in Russia it is type A https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_...ion_by_country

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.KK For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (Yesterday)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Yes, that is interesting, do you know where did you got that from? Was there any scientific explanation?
    If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything.

Yes, that is interesting, do you know where did you got that from? Was there any scientific explanation?
    No I don't remember, I have been reading so much news lately.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

No I don't remember, I have been reading so much news lately.

According to the research, 32.16% of the population researchers studied in Wuhan has blood type A, while 33.84% have blood type O.

Of those hospitalized for COVID-19, 37.75% had blood type A, while 25.8% had blood type O. Of the 206 patients in the study who died, 85 had blood type A or about 41% of all deaths, the study showed.

The numbers are not statistically significant, and even then, the study didn't consider any other factors. Say for (stupid ) example, people with Type A work mostly as bartenders, where they are in everyone's face all day, and people with type O are mostly forest rangers, where they rarely contact other people....

Our great governor just mumbled through an announcement - "stay-at-home" order starting Monday.

Wally get a dog, then you will have excuse to go outside.

According to the research, 32.16% of the population researchers studied in Wuhan has blood type A, while 33.84% have blood type O.

Of those hospitalized for COVID-19, 37.75% had blood type A, while 25.8% had blood type O. Of the 206 patients in the study who died, 85 had blood type A or about 41% of all deaths, the study showed.

The numbers are not statistically significant, and even then, the study didn't consider any other factors. Say for (stupid ) example, people with Type A work mostly as bartenders, where they are in everyone's face all day, and people with type O are mostly forest rangers, where they rarely contact other people....

Our great governor just mumbled through an announcement - "stay-at-home" order starting Monday.

Wally get a dog, then you will have excuse to go outside.
    I have a kid, even better, I can take her out for a walk when want to, not when the dog needs to.

I have a kid, even better, I can take her out for a walk when want to, not when the dog needs to.
    I know, but will they let children outside? We are not supposed to go outside here except for necessary trips, or something like that.

I know, but will they let children outside? We are not supposed to go outside here except for necessary trips, or something like that.
    There is no lock down, they just gave everyone a vacation and told people it's better to stay home. There was lots of people out today, the weather was good. My apartment is right next to a park so it's easy to go sit outside.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (Yesterday)

The numbers are not statistically significant...
    What I meant to say was "the numbers are not statistically significant enough to prove the hypothesis that A is more at risk than O."

There is no lock down, they just gave everyone a vacation and told people it's better to stay home. There was lots of people out today, the weather was good. My apartment is right next to a park so it's easy to go sit outside.
    Yep. First you're a volunteer, then it becomes mandatory...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (Yesterday)

right. this will happen on monday. so I've heard. anyways, it will happen in the next week. 95% sure. the only question is how strict. children, dogs, exercise, etc.

plan b states that towards the end, no one, anywhere will be let "on the street" for any reason, unless u have the correct papers.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    right. this will happen on monday. so I've heard. anyways, it will happen in the next week. 95% sure. the only question is how strict. children, dogs, exercise, etc.

plan b states that towards the end, no one, anywhere will be let "on the street" for any reason, unless u have the correct papers.
    I can''t decide if the Left is moving us toward the "pods" in the film "The Matrix," or if if I have fallen asleep halfway through a Stephen King novel...

I am in the most dangerous zone, I have chronic bronchitis, I smoke, have A+ blood type, almost 60 years old.
    OMFG!

Only disinfection with 40 vol.% helps!
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    OMFG!

Only disinfection with 40 vol.% helps!
    You're the doctor,

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456