littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: WTF is this, can not ope n in with ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

WTF is this, can not ope n in with ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

not with opera, safari or google chrome. downloaded Firefox, had to re register completely new. now all works. got only what shows on the attachment. first for 2 weeks not even a log in. - dangerous site-- the last few days now log in but even when clicking -remember me - user name and password new every time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (25-02-2020)

still the same story. i can log in with all three browsers. but -reply- or -post- only with Firefox.

Clear you cache in your browsers, you may have to delete all cookies from *.expat.ru too.

Naw. I have the same problem on my Mac but my phone works fine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    Clear you cache in your browsers, you may have to delete all cookies from *.expat.ru too.
    no Hans, I have not. and today,Tuesday, same problem. Only -reply- with Firefox works... Ican log in with all o3 other browsers, i can POST something and it is ok. it also shows that my post.That -spy- thing was the last. but i made a typo and wanted to correct it, so i opened the post, clicked -edit- to correct my mistake, and got the same answer - bad gateway-....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    no Hans, I have not. and today,Tuesday, same problem. Only -reply- with Firefox works... Ican log in with all o3 other browsers, i can POST something and it is ok. it also shows that my post.That -spy- thing was the last. but i made a typo and wanted to correct it, so i opened the post, clicked -edit- to correct my mistake, and got the same answer - bad gateway-....
    I get that message "502 bad gateway" now and then too, the cure is allways clear the cache in the browsers and delete all cookies related to expat.ru, sorry but I do not know why this happens now and then but expect that it some changes on expat.ru server, a bit out of my control.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans.KK View Post
    I get that message "502 bad gateway" now and then too, the cure is allways clear the cache in the browsers and delete all cookies related to expat.ru, sorry but I do not know why this happens now and then but expect that it some changes on expat.ru server, a bit out of my control.
    It's a server setting.

I can see the front page but when I go to click on a post, the error shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    It's a server setting.

I can see the front page but when I go to click on a post, the error shows up.
    same again now, Wed. Feb26,1.29 i nthe morning. site opens. i can see the posts.when i click on to open, nothing going. -bad gate way-. Only Firefox opens. not the other 3 (Opera, Safari or Google Chrome)

once more, only login with Firefox...