littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: English friend visiting me in Moscow - what visa?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Thanked: 0

    English friend visiting me in Moscow - what visa?

    An English friend is planning on visiting me in Moscow for a few days. I have a flat here, so would put him up during his stay, but I'm wondering what type of visa he should then get.

    A tourist visa would be the simplest, but as far as I understand, a hotel should register him in that case. Or can I do an invitation for a tourist visa? And if so, would I then have to register his stay with FMS?

    Any advice would be appreciated!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanked: 33
    Iven if he arrives with tourist visa, you can register him and If I am not wrong the Brits can get upto 5yrs visa. Check for the latest update.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to tasel For This Useful Post:

    Sasha (04-03-2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts