littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: are you working and still using the - трудевые Книжка - book. it comes now in electronic form

are you working and still using the - трудевые Книжка - book. it comes now in electronic form

https://hh.ru/article/26044?utm_sour...t=article26044
    lots to read.
    is it good or bad_ i think it is good for the taxman. he can check if-when you are working and if your employer has registered you. and pays the tax... good for you,when it is time to collect your pension...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Bro, I don't know why you get such a hard-on for paying taxes ( like it's some kind of badge of honor to pay more taxes) and implementing more government control over things.

That's one of the things I admire the most about real Russians, and even some muscovites that I know. They all give the big finger towards big gov and live free lives.

Russia for Russians and Moscow for muscovites.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Bro, I don't know why you get such a hard-on for paying taxes ( like it's some kind of badge of honor to pay more taxes) and implementing more government control over things.

That's one of the things I admire the most about real Russians, and even some muscovites that I know. They all give the big finger towards big gov and live free lives.

Russia for Russians and Moscow for muscovites.
    since many years i do not pay taxes anymore.because i am retired...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (26-01-2020)

Probably a good thing.

I paid all of my taxes here for about 25 years. Couldn't avoid it, as a corporate employee. However, when I applied for a pension, the paper versions of my workbook were rejected at first. A number of frivolous excuses were used. Had to drag up old records, proof of residency status and so on, to get the pension card and pension finally approved. Took about six months and several dreary visits to the pension office. Having it on line would allow you to document and prove income without a flimsy piece of paper which someone will inevitably challenge or reject.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Hans.KK (27-01-2020)